Hobby Night - Swords and Superheroes - Kingwood Location (Houston)

Seanusan

There will be a Malifaux Hobby night this week, I'm bringing along all my basing materials and Happy Seppuku Base Stamps and will be giving some tips and tricks to basing, modeling and painting. This is in advance of the League that I will starting up at the store on Friday nights very soon. Come on up and base some models or paint. If you have some questions about putting together those new plastics, I can help.

The Place: Swords and Superheroes (Kingwood) 2327 Chestnut Ridge, Houston, TX 77339

The Time: 5 PM - 11 PM, Friday January 17, 2014 (01-17-2014)

The Store has a great selection on Malifaux stuff available as well. You can contact the store at 281-382-4816 or myself at 832-671-7431 with any questions. Hope to see you there.

There will be a Malifaux Hobby night this week, I'm bringing along all my basing materials and Happy Seppuku Base Stamps and will be giving some tips and tricks to basing, modeling and painting. This is in advance of the League that I will starting up at the store on Friday nights very soon. Come on up and base some models or paint. If you have some questions about putting together those new plastics, I can help.

The Place: Swords and Superheroes (Kingwood) 2327 Chestnut Ridge, Houston, TX 77339

The Time: 5 PM - 11 PM, Friday January 17, 2014 (01-17-2014)

The Store has a great selection on Malifaux stuff available as well. You can contact the store at 281-382-4816 or myself at 832-671-7431 with any questions. Hope to see you there.