depression query

mock kin

Ausplosions has it, the upgrade says specifically that it's only other woe models who get that attack action.

On a side note, this upgrade seems to be custom built to be amazing for Candy. She can pitch a low :tomes to make sure she hands out incite with every wail, or a low :rams to make three very easy heal actions, and it gives all the sorrows a useful attack on top of all that.

Don't put it on the Doppleganger I made that mistake last game. I realized after that it was a 0 action to gain the extra suit not just a discard. I put it on her planning on using the extra suit for the Mimic trigger. Didn't work out so well.

I think Candy is a solid choice, but I haven't been running her in any crews lately.

Don't put it on the Doppleganger I made that mistake last game. I realized after that it was a 0 action to gain the extra suit not just a discard. I put it on her planning on using the extra suit for the Mimic trigger. Didn't work out so well.

I think Candy is a solid choice, but I haven't been running her in any crews lately.

Candy or kade are the automatic thoughts - although if paired with voices on Pandora it can make automatic paralyse triggers - not to be sniffed at, although it does rob her of some mobility. Its good when you need it when she's already in place, and if you have other sources of incite.

Candy or kade are the automatic thoughts - although if paired with voices on Pandora it can make automatic paralyse triggers - not to be sniffed at, although it does rob her of some mobility. Its good when you need it when she's already in place, and if you have other sources of incite.

Just a bump on my thanks to Godlyness, took Kade with depression and dealt a monstrous amount of damage to Seamus (I want to say 11Dg? Whatever taking him from full to 1Wd would be) in one activation! Loved it, totally worth the 1ss and low-ish crow!

I'd put up a BatRep but the game was an epic one sided, avalanche, landslide victory for Pandora (8-0!) that included Kade doing bonkers damage, Pandora killing about half of Seamus' crew in one activation, and an Illuminated doing less than I've ever seen in a game.