Ramos Wave 2: Howard Langston vs. Large Steampunk Arachnid

Cambeul

I just really like Howard so propably not. But that's more of a model point of view, I love the old Metal sculpt. I'll have to see when they finalize the Wave 2 that which models I will be buying and getting from the Wave. So far, somehow the LSA seems kinda boring, I don't know why, something just doesn't seem to click on it. :)

I just really like Howard so propably not. But that's more of a model point of view, I love the old Metal sculpt. I'll have to see when they finalize the Wave 2 that which models I will be buying and getting from the Wave. So far, somehow the LSA seems kinda boring, I don't know why, something just doesn't seem to click on it. :)

I'm right there with you. Howie is a must include for me. Being faster and with Nimble, Howie is able to get in and make a mess of things quite nicely. And when Howie doesn't work out, he was at least drawing a lot of fire off Ramos and his spider buddies.

I have an LSA model, so I plan on using it at least every once in a while. But his stats aren't inspiring. I could totally see using it as more of a body guard for Ramos than a front line beatstick. But last edition I found it the same. It's a minion level melee construct, not an enforcer thug like Howie.

-DavicusPrime

I think the old ones were awesome, but they keep losing arms. I will be purchasing 2 sets when the new ones come out-one for the duet and one for the individual coryphee.

That being said, I bring them up as things I might take instead of Howard. I can bring a Coryphee and a small model for the same price, and there are definitely some schemes and strategies for which that would be a good choice. I doubt I would bring 2 LSPA, because they don't really bring anything that I can't get from other models for similar price, and they aren't fast enough to make it matter. However, that may change once Avatars are out...