Lost Love 2 at TTN Sunday 9th February

Clousseau

Well done to Mike for his win - then only player not to lose a game. Best painted figure was Bruno's Miss Terious which took about 70% of the votes.

Results attached, photos to follow.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12083335/Malifaux%20Tournament%20Lost%20Love%202.pdf

Appreciate any and all feedback on the event, especially regarding the format changes from GG14.

You are right Wrighty I was playing Guild.

Another excellent tournament David and glad I finally managed to win a few games of M2E.

Some great games so thank you very much for all my opponents. Learn load about the game as usual. 

Also glad I gave spoons his first tournament win which he truly deserved since he finally saw the light is on fighting for the Guild.

Can I just say David, that I had an absolutely brilliant day. Had 4 hugely enjoyable games and some very memorable moments (the best one being Gary Burgess flipping a red joker on Vic of Blood's 8 damage output for damage prevention!)

Gorgeous terrain and boards. Great opponents.

I was on a journey to learn about the Vics who I have had 3 realfaux game. To come away with 2 wins, a draw and a loss and end up 7th made my day.

Thanks to you sir and to all my opponents for contributing to a great weekend for me.

Cheers for another great tournement Dave.

And thanks to the people I played.

It was interesting to actually use the different deployment types, so I enjoy that. Not so sure I agree with there only being 3 stratergies used over the term, and events with more than 3 rounds ending up duplicating stratergies.

At least this time the Schemes were quite different for the 2 turf wars, so they played differently.

Phil

• Like 1

Cheers for another great tournement Dave.

And thanks to the people I played.

It was interesting to actually use the different deployment types, so I enjoy that. Not so sure I agree with there only being 3 stratergies used over the term, and events with more than 3 rounds ending up duplicating stratergies.

At least this time the Schemes were quite different for the 2 turf wars, so they played differently.

Phil

I think that the different schemes used with a different deployment type is what makes the difference.

I agree, its just something for tournement organisers to consider if they are drawing random schemes. Not even sure that it gives much advantage to anyone, and one of the things I've always liked is that the games do play very diferently, even when you are using the same crew against the same person.