Puppet Wars Vs Puppet Wars: Unstitched

Quincy

Hey all, just wanted to ask a couple of questions...

I own a copy of Puppet Wars 1st Edition, but obviously the game has been updated with the new Unstitched version, and so I just wanted to know:

1) Is the board the same size in the new game?

2) Are there multiplayer rules? as i have the multiplayer expansion etc

3) can i play the game with the existing models I own? (namely the starter box and multiplayer upgrade)

4) Am I allowed to copy the rules from the website into a document for personal use?

any help appreciated :)

1) the new board is bigger by about 30% (same number of hexes)

2) yes, multiplayer rules are included

3) you can use some of your existing models, but remember that all of the stat cards are different so you can only use what's in the new box, and the cards are only available in the unstitched box

4) I guess so

Basically, you'll need the unstitched boxed game. I do have all 44 puppets in both metal & plastic!

Edited by Clousseau

The only things I would add are that a lot has changed as far as core mechanics goes and though there are rules for Multiplayer it is very difficult to actually play it that way currently (as a lot of the old Puppets dont have rules in the new edition, to include two of the masters).

Holding my breath that after Through the Breach has released and M2E Wave 2 has completed that perhaps Puppet Wars will receive some much needed attention. I still play and much prefer the original edition.