M2E Vassal Module

Thrawnic

Just curious is the M2E 1.6 download failing for anyone else? it seems to make it to just about finished downloading then I get a failure error. It could be because of my internet connection at work, though I've tried a dozen times and always get the same result. Was curious if anyone else was having this issue or if it was just me.

Edit: I think it may have just been the internet source. I found another source and it seemed to finish downloading properly.

Ratty, you were just talking about adding a lot of this last night when you popped into our game. You work fast! Awesome job to everyone working on this.

The one 'map went greyscreen and both card decks/hands poofed' problem we had last night was a little scary. We hadn't saved in a while and had to 'best guess' recreating where everything was. So warning to everyone, save early, save often.

• 3 weeks later...
New in v1.7
  • NECROPOLIS AND GRAVEYARD SCENERY
    • 7 New Maps
    • Bone Piles, Coffins and Tombs
    • Many new rooms and corridors
  • EXTERIOR WALLS
    • You can now combine interior and exterior map elements
  • NEW MARKERS
    • Scinterlating Clouds
    • Smoke
    • Pyre
  • NEW CONDITIONS
    • Stalked
    • Hemmed
    • No Healing
    • Insignificant
    • Tormented
1-7.png
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Is the Waking condition for Dreamer coming up at some point? :)

As waking is a +X condition, I think it is unlikely, as we really don't have a spare slot around the model for another one. I would just use a condition like Focused or Blight that you are not likely to use in the game.

I keep it near the model like the Dreamer would be holding on to a balloon :D

You totally need to build your physical Dreamer model to hold a purple balloon! Or even better, magnetize it and have different balloons with different Waking values on them so you can switch the correct one on :D

You totally need to build your physical Dreamer model to hold a purple balloon! Or even better, magnetize it and have different balloons with different Waking values on them so you can switch the correct one on :D

Now if only I could do a balloon out of greenstuff :D Great idea!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is this where we can suggest changes to Vassal? I'm sorry if this is not where it should live.

I'd really like it if there was a way to get a 'model' to instantly face directly towards another model. This would make pushes in regards to other models much easier. Maybe if after you selected a model you could hold shift and click another? I don't know, but someway of doing that would be mint. 

It'd also be mint if you could have a fanfare when you scored a Vp :P

In all seriousness though, I'd like to thank Ratty and everyone involved for all the work you've put into the mod, it's fantastic.

Thanks again

• 5 months later...