Black Friday order arrived.

Hotpants

I've received a shipping email for my fed-ex order, but no fed-ex number on it - so I cant track its progress.

I guess I'm simply going to be happily surprised soon :) really looking forward to retiring my old metal nephilim in favour of the new plastics, and to painting the new sonnia plastics too!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had mine since Saturday and I was pleasantly surprised I got it that early. I was unpleasantly surprised to see I was missing the head of the Nothing Beast. :(

@Nathan, I know you guys are busy getting orders shipped, but do you have any estimation on when you guys will be processing damaged goods/missing pieces submissions?

I have yet to hear anything, and my two orders are from the beginning and end of the sale. I guess they're not going by date and time. I was hoping that getting that first order in early would ensure it'd go out in one of the first batches, but the rules for this game are mysterious ... oh, damn. Black Joker! Every time!

edit: I bet it's by zip code. Can anyone beat 98101?

Edited by ThatDarnSatan

When you are an adult with a salary and the impulse control of a twelve year-old ... Bad Things Happen.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16845[/ATTACH]

Gawd, we must all hate our LGSes. I only picked up the special materials stuff and other exclusives, which still makes me feel bad enough that my local store won't see a dime of several crews I could have bought from them. But I see so many people who have pre-ordered stuff that will hit their stores at the end of this month or next, and I just gotta wonder what's wrong with us.

I've now had conformation on all 3 orders, the one I paid for fast post on was several days ago now so ep should be here in the next week, which is awesome.

My two normal post ones I'm in no rush for - my puppets can be my new year painting project :)

my order was of course delivered on the one day that i go out direct from work, and we had a snowstorm that turned into pouring rain as the night went on. when i got home at 3:30, the box on my front step was soaked through and soggy. thankfully all products were in vacuum sealed plastic and sustained no damage..... now that i'm at work they are sitting on my desk glaring at me, tempting me to try and assemble some of them during my breaks.

Super delayed response here, but I got my order at the end of last week.

I'm very happy to get all of my goodies, but I ran into an issue: I banded together with some buddies for a group order, and the box was short 2 of the M2E Rules Manuals. I thought there might be a stock issue, but the packing slip seems to indicate that the order was filled (i.e. there should have been 4 in the box.)

I sent in a notification/assistance request using the Online Store's help form. I haven't heard back yet, but I'm not too concerned about that yet; I'm sure they're swamped.

For anyone that has had a similar issue: is there a more appropriate area I should be directing my request? Just want to make sure I'm hitting up the proper channels. :)

Also: the new plastics are fantastic. The new Marcus box set is so much of an improvement over the old one, it makes me want to weep big 'ol nerd tears.

Has anyone from the UK received their stuff, either via FedEx or snail mail?

Just received an email saying that despite requesting FedEx, my package was sent via regular mail. This has me rather worried as I'm now expecting a fairly hefty customs charge, on top of now realising I won't get the package until the new year.

Did those of you who received stuff via FedEx still get hit for customs charges? What about via normal mail (if anyone has received via normal mail)?

My order arrived yesterday (Melbourne, Australia). Finally managed to get my hands on the rules as I had been relying on others until this point. Carver will be used as a Teddy while Perdita will be used as a Convict Gunslinger. The Nephilim will be a welcome addition to my fledgling Neverborn and I also bought the two books from 1.5 that I was missing to catch up on fluff. Even with postage, they were cheaper than buying locally.