Black Friday order arrived.

Hotpants

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes..and purposefully. There's no reason why one spirit shouldn't be bigger than another.

I'm curious, how do you know what the purpose/intention of the sculptor was with such certainty?

The models in the render look to be the same height (suggesting no such purpose), but I agree with recent posts that one of them has come out smaller in the actual model.

Whats the deal with this "front miniatures in the render are bigger scale?"

The same thing happened to the death marshall. Its not that the person is just large, but his guns, coffin everything...

Looks like someone figured out what's going on with the multiscale minis. It's the same with the Ronins.

Edited by Grim

Out of curiosity, those of y'all who already received your orders: did you get a change of status to your order or an email notification or did it just arrive on your doorstep? I was late ordering mine (Monday), so I figure it hasn't shipped yet. I'd love to know when it does, though if it's just a pleasant surprise on my doorstep, that's certainly fine too!

At least it shouldn't take too long to ship. Wyrd's offices are about forty-five minutes from here.

I don't think there was any kind of order in the shipping. I placed my order Thursday morning at about 5:30 and it has not shipped yet (no change or notification). Things are probably pretty crazy in there this time of the year.

Already I've gotten thirty plus e-mails today from folks wanting to know where orders are.

We didn't start sending them out till the afternoon of the 5th. We've had two shipping days since (Friday and Monday). As you may have come to expect, there are a LOT of orders. We're knocking them out as quickly as we can, and I suspect we'll have everything out the door Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

When they go out, you'll get an e-mail. Some of the ones sent on Friday didn't get updated with tracking information until today due to the work schedule (but you've already gotten them in hand by then a fair few of you).

We're getting them out, no need to send e-mails asking when its going to go out, or the couple that I've already gotten, cussing me for not having sent out their order because they placed it on 28th and obviously it should have gone out that day, or the next (despite notifications, and the check box stating nothing starts to go out till the 5th of Dec) and how I somehow have singlehandedly destroyed Xmas for someone.

We're working on them. Promise. :)

I got an email on Saturday saying my order shipped, and I received it today. When I ordered I expected the package to not show up until later this week so I can't complain. Compared to Gen Con this was much better and deserves a virtual pat on the back!

I was also surpirsed by the size of the Carver. I expected him to be about "man sized" but was instead treated to a 50mm+ tall pumpkin headed monster. Nice!

Already I've gotten thirty plus e-mails today from folks wanting to know where orders are.

We didn't start sending them out till the afternoon of the 5th. We've had two shipping days since (Friday and Monday). As you may have come to expect, there are a LOT of orders. We're knocking them out as quickly as we can, and I suspect we'll have everything out the door Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

When they go out, you'll get an e-mail. Some of the ones sent on Friday didn't get updated with tracking information until today due to the work schedule (but you've already gotten them in hand by then a fair few of you).

We're getting them out, no need to send e-mails asking when its going to go out, or the couple that I've already gotten, cussing me for not having sent out their order because they placed it on 28th and obviously it should have gone out that day, or the next (despite notifications, and the check box stating nothing starts to go out till the 5th of Dec) and how I somehow have singlehandedly destroyed Xmas for someone.

We're working on them. Promise. :)

What prompt?!

I demand a special edition gold Avatar Hoffman as compensation for these untimely delays!

:Confused_Puppet:

I'm curious what you find to be the lack of information.

We don't start shipping till the 5th. After that, we knock them out the door as quickly as possible.

We get LOOOOOOOOOOOTS of orders. It takes time to pull, verify, package and get sent out the door. Several hundred a day get sent out the door. As a matter of fact I've got on my desk right now about 270 that I need to enter into the system as 'shipped' and add tracking information onto - yet those and more went out the door yesterday.

Only so much time in the day, and I'm always amazed that folks somehow think orders swoosh out the door two seconds after the pay button is hit. We're not Amazon.

Only so much time in the day, and I'm always amazed that folks somehow think orders swoosh out the door two seconds after the pay button is hit. We're not Amazon.

I'm sure nobody wants you to be. Working for those guys is a pain. People on the receiving end of the service tend to forget the people working in those "packing factories". They have horrendous working conditions. Just saying.

Just imagine the skies filled with terrifying Wyrd delivery drones clutching their precious cargo...NAthan back at the secret warehouse lair crying out "Fly my pretties, fly!!"