Black Friday order arrived.

Hotpants

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before we see a ton of threads asking why order number X hasn't shipped, or arrived, or whatever, I'd just like to mention that every time there's a big sale (gencon, black friday) the same thing happens. Orders can get completed out of sequence due to a range of factors, and the postal system is its own little nightmare of timings.

So anyone thinking 'oh, my order has been passed, there's something wrong' - in all likelihood there's nothing wrong, it will get done, but the poor warehouse crew get landed with a giant stack of orders and have to hack away at it relentlessly so it can take time. Don't worry about where your order has got to!

Just wanted to mention that so people didn't get stressed out as people say theirs has arrived.

Carry on!

Edit: Also, pics, Hotpants!

...Never thought I'd be typing that on here...

I also live about 30 minutes from the warehouse... so that might have something to do with it. I think Nathan actually just dropped if off at my door on his way home.

Oh man, wouldn't that be something? XD

So you just got Ramos? Or was there more to your order? I'm curious to see more sprues. :)

~Lil Kalki

As a UKer i don't expect mine for a week minimum, though never bought direct from wyrd, so no idea how long it normally takes to be fair :-/

With the exception of the big sales (gen con & Birthday/blackfriday) ity tends to take around 6 days after it has shipped, but we also have Christmas postage to add to this one, so probably longer.

Word to the wise, be extra careful when you take Pandora's Hands/Box off the sprue. At first I thought I had ruined the model.

That is a good recommendation with plastics in general. Leaving a bit of the sprue when cutting/ clipping then going back with a sharp knife to clean the rest seems to be a fairly common suggestion to prevent breakage.

Out of curiosity has anyone received the Carver model yet? Am interested in seeing photos (while I wait for mine to arrive).

Edited by Omenbringer

Looks like one Sorrow is bigger than the other two?

Didn't this happen to the Death Marshall too? :(

Could potentially just be a trick of the camera in macro photography.

Yes..and purposefully. There's no reason why one spirit shouldn't be bigger than another.

Very true though it does look a bit odd in the group. Even in its hunched pose it is noticeably bigger (if it isn't a camera issue).