M2E Scheme Cards - Print & Play

crikeymiles

Hey all,

I know these have been done a couple of times before, but I've just finished some M2E scheme cards. They are designed to be printing at 100% on A4 paper, cut, folded, and then popped into 2.5" x 3.5" card sleeves.

Malifaux_GG_2017_Cards-05.jpg

"Classic" Rulebook schemes and strategies, (including cheatsheet): http://crikeymiles.com/public/malifaux/CrikeymilesSchemeCards.pdf (39 MB)

NEW! Gaining Grounds 2017 schemes and strategies: http://crikeymiles.com/public/malifaux/Malifaux_GG_2017_Cards.pdf (1.3MB)

EDIT (02 Jan 2014): fixed errors in the text.
EDIT (04 Jan 2014): added "noted model" boxes.
EDIT (31 Jan 2015): added Gaining Grounds 2015 strategies
EDIT (17 Sep 2016): added Gaining Grounds 2016 version
EDIT (15 Jan 2017): added Gaining Grounds 2017 version

Cheers.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

To make sure that no one use these, I am just going to copy/paste what I wrote on the other forum you have posted this. I hope you understand that this is not something personal, I really think you did a great job otherwise. But I just dont want other people to do as much work as I did, just to find out they cant use it.

"I am of course greatful that you even want to do all this, but the cards are so filled with errors, missing text, and just completely false text that no one should use them.

I think the cards are beautiful, and you have really done a great job on the design, so again thanks for that. But I sadly ended up printing them out in full colours, cutting them from the paper and laminating them before I noticed all the errors...

I will post some of the things I found, before simply giving up on all the errors:

Bodyguard- starting on turn 4 not on turn 2, 1extra VP if model still in play at the end of the game with more then half health.

Protect territory- "non-peon", more enemy models then friendly

cursed object- At the end of every turn, after the first.

Plant explosive- rewrite the text

Deliver a message- missing text at the last part

Take Prisoner- nothing about non-leader- rewrite text."

Edited by Ikvar

Hi Ikvar, thanks for the feedback. I've combed through the text and corrected everything I could find. Most of the errors were failures to update from the final M2E Beta rules to the final printed rulebook, and a big apology for your wasted time.

Cards updated, and available on the same link, above.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

I am just going to copy/paste what I wrote on the other forum you have posted this.

I'm probably being forgetful, but I don't remember posting these cards on another forum. :S

Could you link to the other forum you are referring to, so I can update that thread too?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

After a (1) Prompt action from @Asrian, I have updated the cards with the five new gaining grounds 2015 strats.

You can download them on the same link, which is: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/218830/malifaux/CrikeymilesSchemeCards.pdf

Cheers!

Mike

You know if he triggered surge, he would have had to have drawn a card...

Cheers for this Mike

• Like 1

I posted this on AWP as well, just FYI. There was a person who said they couldn't get it to come up (not sure if they had adobe up and running though), so I directed them back to this page in case they had any problems in hope they'd contact you about it. I've had no problems with the link, though, and very much appreciate your efforts.

And Adran, I would of gone for the trigger, but I'd already used my last soul stone to summon him in the first place. :P