Endless Hunger and Rising Sun

AverageBoss

Is it only me that finds it a bit strange that 2 Limited upgrades that specifically effect 1 model, can only be purchased on another?

Should not the upgrades the effect the Hungering Darkness be on the Hungering Darkness? With the upgrades now being Limited (as opposed to the Beta) and having to choose between being tanky or hity, it seems like a non-issue to me.

It also seems very strange to me, from a thematic point of view, that when Jacob dies, the Huggy looses a CA action, or suddenly can no longer manifest from his own essence.

I am not asking for things to be changed, I am just trying to figure out the reasons behind it and get others opinions. Maybe I'm just crazy.

Okay, I was just trying to understand the reasoning behind it, and whether it was a fluff of balance decision. I believe in the beta, one of the upgrades was exclusive to Jacob, and the other to Huggy. Everyone just took both, and so they were made Limited and Jacob to force a choice. At least that's how I remember it.

Also I thought Jacob just made things very "convenient" for Huggy. I did not think Huggy depended on him to that level. (I.E. He might be a Queen, but hes still just another piece on the board at the end of the day).