Gremlins (Ophelia) versus Resurectionists

Zombie

Greetings gremlin commanders, sobers and not-so-sober ones !

I've played now one game with Ophelia in M2e against rezzers and I realized something: I should probably not play gremlin horde (thought that strat/schemes we're very objective based so I just took lot's of folks to control the board), as this somewhat turned against me as my poor gremlins were turned into shambling horrors...

So, as I have still only Ophelia should I try to wield ''elite'' gremlin crew against rezzers for now? I was pondering Ophelia + 3x kin (sniper, henchman and was it Raphael), 3x Young'uns and slop hauler for 40ss game. We're also trying to keep the game fast now (120min time limit, we take usually way too much time) so any tips for that as Ophelia?

Should I ever use Som'er against rezzers? I can imagine the amount of undead and corpse counters in the battlefield if I simply spam bayou gremlins...

My friend is using mostly Nicodem and Seamus - but I do not want to tailor my crew against them, as in ''competitive'' game I would only know the faction my opponent is using.

Basically: I have tons of cheap cannon fodder ---> easy corpses for my opponent ---> lots of undead.... so should I simply use more elite crew composition?

Well Seamus can only bring out Belles and with quite a high card, so the resurrecting part with isn't that big of a deal, it's not nice that he has the ability to resurrect belles (though he can use corpse counters to back alley around the board freely with an upgrade) but not as much of a threat as with Nicodem who can heal and create more and more minions with those corpses you'll be dropping around if you go with quantity over quality.

So yeah, I would propably go more Elite, a healing minion (slop hauler was it?), Lenny might be good with him giving the ram around so you can use dumb luck about 100%, though his wp being 1 he's having a hard time with the belles. But if you can drop them before they can lure that's another story.

But then again you don't win by killing which is the best part of Malifaux, just pick a crew that suits your schemes. But I would propably go more elite against rezzers, it makes your game a lot harder to give your opponent "free" minions.