it finally came...Po Boys Terrain crowdfunding live!

harbinger

sorry my friend :/ we have done the numbers over and over... was hoping to be able ship worldwide at same price but we are going have to charge 5$ USD extra for international delivery

So you do ship out to Finland? *grin*

Nothing good in this world is free mate. If it's 5$ extra on the shipping that ain't so bad.

Is there an email list we can go on for the eventual kickstarter? lol

can PM me here and Ill start a email list or can message me thru https://www.facebook.com/PB.Terrain

Thats my temporary page while the website is under construction.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

So you do ship out to Finland? *grin*

Nothing good in this world is free mate. If it's 5$ extra on the shipping that ain't so bad.

by all means.. not leaving any my malifaux family out

Can you show a pic with a malifaux mini for scale? I would definitely be interested in this kickstarter. are you planning other types of buildings, or just western style? really looking to do a Victorian town table.

km0v.jpg

uew7.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Defiantly need some city-type buildings next.

What are the buildings made of?

its balsa laminated on a foam core

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Agree.

These are cool.

But they are just more western buildings in the end.

Give us some city buildings! .

They will definitely be the next stage :)

Since people itching for something more then just western buildings... heres a hint at the final stretch goal.

wsb0.jpg

mhgm.jpg

5sud.jpg

Looks good, textured, prepainted, disassembles...and cheap!

Did they use lead paint?

Is there a scorpion in the box?

What is the catch?

Stained.. not prepainted. Playable stained but painting will make them pop. The catch... I made a serious invest buying rights to 5 years production from a balsa plantation which I then cut a deal with a supplier for material now.

As to the scorpion in the box... Id tell you more but had to sign a NDA....

I so want to get that paddle boat. I'm hoping this goes really well for you, and I expect that it will!

Thanks, Im having high hopes to :) I would love to see a bunch get the steam boat... an ego thing to think of all the Mali games being played on my work... I have to be honest though, the stretch goal for it will be significant. At 38" x 12" x11.5" it will be a lot of material I will be giving away for free (it will be retailing for 85$ down the road.)

Im planing to start it tomorrow. I wanted start last Friday but am waiting for final confirmation on turn around time for certain pieces so can give accurate completion dates on contributors rewards.

I would never guessed all the logistics that go into such a project till had to do it myself. Luckily my partner is well versed in the financial aspects; I only look at actual cost to make each piece, while he had to constantly go back over of my numbers with "you forgot shipping.. you forgot customs fees.. add another 60 cents here..." Im sure its the usual struggle in game related businesses between the creators and accountants ;)

Edited by harbinger

Initial funding will most likely be a two week period. I originally wanted go a month but as was pointed out to me that will be going against Christmas budgets. The bigger reason not to go for a month run is needing to get the funds to the manufacturing 3rd party so can secure slot in production runs without them throwing another project in front of mine.