Malifaux Masters UK 18/19th January

Clousseau

Unfortunately due to real life stuff I will not be able to attend this :( Two day events are just out for me for the next few months.

On the plus side now #17 can get an invite :)

BTW I think Paul Hansell still has a 2012 event on his scores that won't drop until next week.

Live draw on Malifools :)?????

That's a real shame, but hopefully we'll see you for the Sunday event.

David McGuire gets your place.

The Rankings stand as of today, so any further updates/events on or off, won't count - including having my FoF results included!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone else is down on the Saturday, but not in the masters, then I will be happy to give them a game. I'm local and just going to cheer on the eventual winner and runner up....(Joel & Craig obviously).

I'd take that...in that order...

Apologies for the delay in putting up the rules pack, but life keeps hetting in the way! Probably be Wednesday due to gaming nights before then.

However, I can let you know that I have secured prize support from Wyrd, Simple Miniature Games, Sarissa Precision and KR Multicase. In addition Counter Attack Bases will be providing each entrant to the Masters a little momento :)