The Greatest Battle Report of All Time!

N1ck

post-15016-13911931583123_thumb.jpgSo..... I lied and I apologize, however I figure the title would at least give the viewer a gander into this battle report. Again I apologize because this battle report is quite a small, but hey short, sweet, and too the point right? The real reason I am doing this battle report is because there is an achievement in an ongoing league that I am in, in which I needed to post a battle report with photos so here it is. (You're welcome BruglyOther)

The above photo is setting up the match.

Deployment: Flank

Strategy: Squatter's Rights

Another stipulation to the league was that we are starting off with a 2ft x 2ft playing field and that we play a 10 stone game. I had chosen Yamaziko (Leader) and Otototototototo, while my opponent chose Vic B and Taelor. To switch things up we decided to play using each other's crew (Another Achievement)

post-15016-13911931583597_thumb.jpg

As the game progressed we ultimately aimed for the same markers so it was going to be quite the upcoming battle. Yamaziko was able to strike first damaging Vic B a bit, and Taelor doing the same to Otototototototo. However ultimately Vic B cast her 0 Lonely path and won the attack flip and pulled a red joker to pretty much kill Yamaziko in one strike. Ototototototo was below 6 wounds and was now enrage which just made him an even more ridiculous beat stick then he already was and was able to flurry Taelor and smack the crap out of her.

post-15016-13911931584102_thumb.jpg

In the end, my opponent ended up winning because he had won initiative flip and barreled down on Vic B. The only for her to survive the onslaught was for Ototototototo to flip a Black joker either during the Attack or Damage flip. That was not the case and he was able to claim another victim. Because of This I was now tabled he was able to trot merrily around the board completing the strategy along with his schemes that he had chosen which I do not remember what he picked but he ended up winning.

Overall I am hoping this Battle Report will give you a laugh. And if you have any thoughts comments or concerns it would be greatly appreciated, and hey if you want to throw in a story/narrative to go with the pics that would make this Battle Report even more humorous in my opinion. Enjoy!

I am the one running this league Nick is in. I can say, from my perspective, the games are quite fun. The move quickly, and you can still pull off some neat tricks. It also allows for doing some wacky things, which is good because this is not a win/loss league. Some of the achievements are for strange stuff. Or for hard stuff that force you to do odd things. (Win a game without using an attack action, etc.)

We did make modifications though. The board is only 2x2, and all of the Strategies were modified to take into account the smaller game size.