• Show Off [1ss]

• Quality Mash Liquor [2ss]

[*]Lenny [9ss]

Upgrades

• I'll Love it and Pet it... [1ss]

Piglet [4ss]
Piglet [4ss]
Slop Hauler [5ss]

It favors the "Summon Factory" however has plenty of other options as well.

Been use'n an Ophelia box + Young Lacroix + Slop Haulers in 1.5v and found em a right good gang. That Ophelia chic can't call in piggies or gremlins like Somer can, so ya gots to have some way of gettin yer greenies patched up. That's why I always bring both o'them haulers. Plus, until I get more greenies to add to my gang, I need somethin to spend the stones on. *grin*

I just got me a M2E book and arsenal box and from the looks of things the Haulers remain a good addition. Them Kin-folk still seem to work in a similar fashion... Just a bit diffirnt. Ophelia is still fer shootin up folk and getting the boys where they be need'n to be. The brothers all still fill the same roles an the youngins are always shootin things with Ophelia's boomsticks.

So my advice, add Slop Haulers!

-DavicusPrime

That Ophelia chic can't call in piggies or gremlins like Somer can, so ya gots to have some way of gettin yer greenies patched up.

-DavicusPrime

No, but Lenny can....

Also Dirty cheater is a great ability, and fingers with Moon Shinobi and the 'drinking problem' upgrade is v.good for healing...

For Som'er this wouldn't be that bad of a start:

Gremlin Crew - 50

Som'er Teeth Jones -- 4 Pool

It favors the "Summon Factory" however has plenty of other options as well.

This is a good start for me. I only have one skeeter and no slop hauler. In the meantime I will have to settle for another Lacroix or maybe work a Warpig in there. If I am not mistaken, Somer can summon gremlins and piglets, and Lenny can summon piglets too. Is the main thing I am missing from the slop hauler is the healing?

This is a good start for me. I only have one skeeter and no slop hauler. In the meantime I will have to settle for another Lacroix or maybe work a Warpig in there. If I am not mistaken, Somer can summon gremlins and piglets, and Lenny can summon piglets too. Is the main thing I am missing from the slop hauler is the healing?

The second Skeeter is very nice but not 100% necessary (it is mainly there to assist with Suited items like Triggers). As far as the Slop Hauler's inclusion, he is fairly mandatory for the "Summon Factory" tactic as wounded Bayou Gremlin's have a significantly reduced capability.

Som'er can still summon piglets but Lenny is also good for it. The two together can reliably pump out 2-3 "free" summoned models per turn (Bayou Gremlin's and Piglet's), especially if the Skeeters are able to provide the required suits.

Until you get another Skeeter and Slop Hauler there is always Rami. He can provide some fairly nice long ranged shooting for the crew.

...there is always Rami. He can provide some fairly nice long ranged shooting for the crew.

Last edition, I luved me some Rami. He lost some'o his mobility but the focused shootin his boomstick can do is nice. Also, he's got his own built-in healin. I used ta keep a hauler right close, last edition. No need anymore.

-DavicusPrime