No Gremlings before Jan?

the fellman

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I am anxiously waiting for Mah Tucket and crew. And I was looking at some of the released gremlin art and I have to say I am really liking them (Ophelia, Brewmaster, Fingers) so I can't wait to see the sculpts.

Depending how they turn out (and I have faith since the sculpts are far superior to the art) I might have to get me some greenies. Quite a lot actually after reading the wave 2 cards, they are getting some really nice players.

What crews are you waiting for? My main one is Mah Tucket. Took only her crew stats to get me hyped up about Gremlins. And before that I haven't even looked at them. So at least for me 2nd ed Gremlins are a home run in art and rules so far.

Besides. How can a Mah gremlin with a giant spoon with the new direction the Gremlins have taken not be awesome?

Well I guess I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed especially as all other book one factions will have at least 2 plastic masters (with arcanists having all 3!!!), but I have faith in wyrd making up for that In feb and beyond giving that as we are the best faction we are going to have the best models of the entire Malifaux game of course ;-)

I wouldn't expect the Wave 2 models any time soon, I mean they're still being tested.

However, I did somewhat expect to see The Brewmaster soon as he was one of the few completely brand new crews in Wave 1. Somer and Ophelia can at least be bought in their original forms (though I'm definitely holding out for the new Kin set, that art looks fantastic).

Thankfully though with enough cool Swampfiend stuff coming up in Wave 2 I think I'll be buying Zoraida relatively soon. At least the Waldgeists (as the new ones I do not care for).

I still expect to see new crews out last of the wave one stuff. Fact ios, they knew as soon as the 10T models came out that they would need to get the old models in plastic, so they almost certainly had most of the art and sculpting being worked on, or flat ready before they knew there would be a brewmaster.

I still expect to see new crews out last of the wave one stuff. Fact ios, they knew as soon as the 10T models came out that they would need to get the old models in plastic, so they almost certainly had most of the art and sculpting being worked on, or flat ready before they knew there would be a brewmaster.

That kinda flies in the face of the fact that Tara was ready-to-roll as a fallback when Leveticus balancing didn't pan out though. Clearly they had art assets working on new models/crews at least in conjunction with the resculpts.