Black Friday

RagingRodian

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will separate fine, I believe the Ramos set comes with 1 card for a swarm and 3 individual spiders.

Thanks, that about guarantees he'll be getting this as a present! :)

Has a card for them specifically with their artwork - ala like the Miss Step card.

So can Santana be used in conjunction with Santiago, or does her card specifically include rules preventing that?

Personally the shipping will likely kill my interest but I'll take a look, gutted I got the gencon exclusive now as I'd rather go for the smokey but no way in heck I'm shelling for both, the gencon is unopened and with the waning interest in malifuax locally - likely up for sale post xmas

On this same note, for the transparent/smoke/dayglow models, do they still accept paint as readily as the plastic sets?

This is something we should definately know.

I certainly don't want an '80's night club coloured Tara/Raspy/Pandora. How easy is it to paint over the transparent/Dayglow models.

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

So this is a test piece for the transparent materials used for the Special Edition models. From left to right Blue, Smokey and Green.

We should have photos of the crews tomorrow.

plastics.jpg

But. But...

That's Mortimer.

Is this a product that will be available for regular sale in my LGS at some point?

VERY cool by the way.

The green and smoke look really good. The Tara crew would look amazing with some starfields painted on them and lit with LED's underneath.

I do wish the blue was a little more subdued on the Rasputina crew. Its not quite blue raspberry popsicles, but bluer than normal ice. Hopefully we can get a shot of the day glo tomorrow so I can determine which Pandora crew will match up with Slimer the best once inked.

Midnight the start or midnight the end?

I think he is indicating it starts at midnight, since there is sometimes the confusion whether midnight is the beginning or end of the day (or both) that he is specifying midnight between Wednesday and Thursday. Since its the "Black Friday" sale I would not imagine it would end Thursday and not include all of Friday (and perhaps the weekend).

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Looking t the Home page again, it definitely includes the whole weekend.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

I am curious in the wording on Miss Terious where its states "Updated for M2E"?

The link is to the model we already have, so does that mean she would be getting her own rules, contrary to the standard of Misses just being proxies, is there a new sculpt and is it simply a link to he wrong picture, or is it referring simply to the fact that is is plastic and scaled to the M2E models?

Yeah. No reason not to give you the latest updated card while we have them on hand.
Many of us already have Terious and Santana figures. Is there any chance of getting M2E cards without having to buy another copy of a model that we already have?

Also, will other plastics like Hanging Tree get M2E updates?