Malifaux Game and Demo nights at The Games Cube, Parramatta

Turelio

Hi everyone,

Some people in the area are aware of this, but I'm sharing this for anyone who appears later or does not know. The Games Cube has been running Malifaux nights on Wednesday for the past few months, and there are a group of regulars starting to appear every week. I've also been offering demos for anyone interested, and recently we've also been looking over the Wave 2 rules as they come out.

For anyone that wants to drop in for a game, or have a go at a demo, or even just meet some of the players in the area, the details are:

The Games Cube

Level 2,

79-81 Phillip St

Parramatta, 2150

+61 2 8677 1966

It usually kicks off around 6.30pm, but there are often some people there from 6pm onwards.

If you are planning on coming, give a shout out on here and we can keep an eye out for when you arrive.

Edited by Turelio

• 2 weeks later...

It's Wednesday tomorrow, and that means its Malifaux night to moor w at The Games Cube. I believe there are some new players coming in for demos tomorrow, and as usual there will be other games going on, most likely with some of the wave 2 rules being tested.

Also, we're not too long from the Christmas tournament for anyone interested:

http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?49493-Christmas-in-the-world-of-Malifaux-Tournament-at-Games-Cube-Parramatta

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Malifaux night will be on again on Wednesday, 7/5/14. Last week had had a lot of people starting up with our slowgrow league, so if you are looking for a game, there will be people looking to use their new crews. Demos will also be available, and if you are interested in the slowgrow, you are still able to join in.