ToadPainters Rotten Harvest projects

ToadPainter

I believe it was because they want the entrants to be anonymous, and that by showcasing your work in advance you give a name to who painted it, thus allowing for more of the contest to be influenced by popularity than painting skill on the entries.

The last contest though they posted the painters names as well, and might not have amended the rules as such. I would send an E-mail to Wyrd and ask about it and reference this thread and ask how you should proceed.

I think the plan was to post the entries anon and have the community vote. in previous contests where names were included it devolved into a popularity contest and the wyrd employees had to step in and do the judging and throw out the community vote(thats what i was told, it happened before i found wyrd forums).

She looks really good so far - the freehand on her skirt is particularly nice. It's a shame she'll probably be disqualified. :(

If I recall in previous years entrants posted their entries into the appropriate board and they weren't shown until after the deadline. This year each entry is emailed in and so should be displayed anonymously.

• 3 weeks later...