Lost plastic pieces - what to do?

CannibalBob

So I was putting together the Relic Hunter's box set a little while ago and I accidentally dropped part of the dismounted McCabe onto the carpet. The part I dropped was the tiny neck-tie piece that fits between the torso and the neck. Sadly I could not locate it and this piece is forever lost to the netherworld that is the carpet of my hobby room.

Unfortunately this piece is a nice visible detail on the model and is not something I care to try to replicate. Am I just screwed now or does anyone know of a way that I can get a replacement for this part? I did not report it to Wyrd since the box I got was complete, and I lost the part due to my own clumsiness.

Put a pantyhose over the end of a vacuum.

I tried the vacuum. It did not work at the time, and it has been too long for this to be an option.

I would repurchase the on-foot McCabe model if he was available outside of the full boxed set. Sadly, there does not seem to be any 3rd party plastic bits sellers that are parting out Malifaux boxes either.

Edited by CannibalBob

Even rudimentary greenstuffing will be better than nothing, but if you don't want to do that then yeah, you're probably screwed. Maybe you have a friend that's better at sculpting than you? I can't see that there would be a way for you to get just that one small piece. Sorry.