Tara question.

Tiny

Question

12 answers to this question

I'm not sure I see the contradiction/problem here. The second activation would include access to a zero action.

Edit: Ok, seeing it on review. Still legit. Ability doesn't specify that it has to be used during the first activation just that she had to activate first.

Edited by hypoking

And this has what to do with what, exactly?

That means, she cannot act twice, and give herself reactivate again.

Words as written on the ability:

"(0) Eternal Moment: This action can only be taken if this was the first friendly model to Activate This turn. This model gains the following Condition until the end of the turn: "Eternal: Once all other friendly models have Activated, this model gains the Reactivate Condition." To Quote the book, specifically.

She does get the ability to use this ability again, however, she fails to gain the Reactivate Condition because a model can only benefit from Reactivate once per turn.

As further stated on Page 52 of the manual, no condition lasts longer then the end of a given turn unless specified otherwise. So the Reactivate condition wouldn't even carry over to the next turn.

Given this information (Edited due to word usage error), I'm not sure what your trying to accomplish using the same ability twice in the same turn.

Nobody was trying to suggest getting Reactivate twice. The OP was asking about two completely different abilities: Eternal Moment and Eternal Journey.

Oops, TOTAL miss read, I have to apologize.

Direct quote for folks who don't have the Upgrade card:

"(0) Eternal Journey: Place this model anywhere within its Deployment Zone, not in terrain. This Action may only be taken if this model is the first friendly model to Activate during the Turn."

As long as the model is the FIRST model to activate in the turn, note that it does not say first friendly, so it must have been the absolute first model to activate during the turn, I'd think it could be used during the reactivate action.

Sorry for the miss read.

"(0) Eternal Journey: Place this model anywhere within its Deployment Zone, not in terrain. This Action may only be taken if this model is the first friendly model to Activate during the Turn."

As long as the model is the FIRST model to activate in the turn, note that it does not say first friendly, so it must have been the absolute first model to activate during the turn, I'd think it could be used during the reactivate action.

Sorry for the miss read.

Uh, it totally does say first friendly model. You just quoted it.

Sorry for the miss read.

It does say first friendly model. so she can use both as long as tara is the first friendly model to activate.

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

ninja'd