Brining the Brew-Crew

Mister Tezla

'Ello fello Green-kin!

So our forums seems really quiet latley. Need to try and change that up, show them other factions that Gremlins know how to have a good time! ;)

I've been working on a brewmaster crew ( Brew Crew) proxie that I can comfortably field on the table until the offical box is released ( and then either get the box or keep running this crew, depending on how much I like the models) and lookign to fireld him them with my local gaming group. I'm the only gremlin player atm in my group, so I like mixing up my gremlin crews to keep my opponents on their toes.

While the Brewmaster obviously works great with a few moonshibobe's around, I've been looking over his rules and trying to figure any other synergy he would have in crew builds. As a gremlin, he doesn;t seem to offer much to other gremlins, aside from healing actions, and causing debuffs on the enemy.

So I ask you, Bayou community; what models would you add to the Brewmaster ( aside from his themed crew) from the Gremlin list?

He doesn't need damage, he can lockdown entire crews if he's played correctly. Personally I think he runs better as a ten thunder master as Kang and he are bff's.

But Gremlins have Francois. Who does the same thing.

+1 on not needing any attacks on Brewie. The rest of the crew is so damn aggressive.

I'll back that up, damage doesn't win you games. His play style is very strange to get used to because of that, but he can very easily tie up an enemy crew so it can't do anything. It might as well be dead if all it does is drink!

And with models like Fingers, a crowded board doesn't stop him earning points.

Did you ever see V1 show girls play? They also had a very low damage potential. Didn't stop them, and its not goign to stop the bremwmaster.

http://imgur.com/a/eUhQu

Not the greatest lighting in my apartment, but here's my proxie Brew-Crew. Fingers is to the far left (played by Reinholdt from Warmachine) with my 1st attempt at a Brewmaster ( who came out as looking more like a partying Witchling Stalker.) Moon Shibobe, Whisley Golem ( there are three large barrels strapped to his back) 2nd attempt at the Brewmaster ( who is taller and a bit better looking, but still has a merchant vibe from RE4), with a moon shibobe and Apprentice Wesley to the far right.

They still need details painted in, but I hope to put them on the table today in a few games.

• 1 month later...

Check out the Sow's Smell Fear when coupled with Drinking Contest/Intoxication/Tipsy. Should provide quite a bit of free offense, potentially. Not to mention the plethora of other Wp duels the Brewmaster can dish out or the Whiskey Golem can generate while in melee.

Edited by Darguth

I'll be making two Moon Shinobi and a Westly from these lads: http://www.bushido-thegame.com/sites/default/files/styles/uc_product_full/public/bakemono_promo.jpg?itok=STRgU5DC

And this gent will be my Brewmaster: http://www.bushido-thegame.com/sites/default/files/styles/uc_product_full/public/tra-peng_promo.jpg?itok=kNwzBkNS

I'll just proxie my rail golem as the Whiskey until it comes out in truth, and I'll go from there.

those are some really cool looking models I just finished up my shinobi today.

I used Rackham ninja gremlins. cost me quite a bit and they are pretty large unfortunately.

post-15258-13911931658054_thumb.jpg

Now I just need a weasley and my brew crew is complete. That middle bushido one might work.

Edited by Robble

can you list where they come from? Your golem reminds me of those constructions from World of Warcraft Alliance lowbie zone hehe

You got it, it's a Harvester from the WoW minatures game. The Moonshinobe are Pathfinder Goblin Pyros, the Darker robed, taller Brewmaster is a GW Night Goblin, the shorter version of the brewmaster ( holding the barrel) is a stonehaven Dwarf brewmaster and Fingers is Reinghold ( SP?) from Warmachine.

I also thought about using some of these as well...

http://www.greebo.it/public/oscommerce2/catalog/index.php?cPath=56_47

oh my wtb... you can use many of them as proxies. Right now I am just using Trollblood models I own from PPs Hordes

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

those are some really cool looking models I just finished up my shinobi today.

I used Rackham ninja gremlins. cost me quite a bit and they are pretty large unfortunately.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16348[/ATTACH]

Now I just need a weasley and my brew crew is complete. That middle bushido one might work.

I have managed not open my Rackham Asian inspired goblins. I see the price on secondary market and I feel I should sell to fund the rest of my mini addiction LOL

Edited by Grim

I have managed not open my Rackham Asian inspired goblins. I see the price on secondary market and I feel I should sell to fund the rest of my mini addiction LOL

The ones I got we're new recasts and the quality was there, the metal was a bit on the cheapside though. they worked out to be like 12 pounds per mini with shipping and took almost 2 months to show up.

I think the ebay ninja grems are up to like $25-30 each if not more. If I were in your situation it would be a hard call to make. Valuable rare mini but also some of the best looking models I've ever seen.

I'm tempted to order a few more models from aarklash-chronicles but I really hate to wait 2 months for models to show up.