Looking for a Hannah proxy.

Grim

It is a great model, and one of the perks of playing with your friends is you can use any model you want...

oh I agree, the local henchman is very understanding when it comes to proxies of unreleased models, for him, as long as it is on the same sized base and you say what it is beforehand, he is ok with it; the local players are just as understanding. This is another T.O./henchman from another store hosting a tournament I want to participate in, but the lack of a Hannah that meets the T.O.'s standards is preventing me from doing so.

As I didn't back the Kickstarter so for me this figure may never exist. However, I do love the Freikorps so I decided for completeness sake to build a proxy of Hannah. I used Barker Zosa in the Aphid Frame, got him for dirt cheap on bartertown. A big of GS work & some parts swaps/additions later, behold Hans is born:

590623_sm-Malifaux%20Hannah%20Proxy.jpg

I'm just in need of a steamtrunk proxy & we're good to go with a complete Freikorps.

very nice conversion- suprised at how little modifications you made to match him to the FK look.

Thanks. Since Barker is strapped in to begin with & isn't seemingly wearing a shirt, & has no hair it's pretty minimal amount of work, namely the heagear & the shoulder pads, plus the O2 cylinder on his chest which I have all of my Freikorps wearing masks with hoses that connect to these for the more WWI/VSF look.

hey RED_STARRISE: Thanks for sharing!!! That is very inspiring work. Is Barker Zosa's body and arms attached to the EXO suit on the actual miniature? or is it separate from the suit and I can maybe relplace Barker with a female mini?? thanks!