collodi starter box buy v2 and m2e question

redcore

hey guys. i was thinking about collodi but i know that there will be new rules released and plenty of things will change.

what i wanna say is if i buy collodi starter box with v2 cards..what way will i get new m2e stats cards for him? or should i hold on for now and just wait for the new release? and it's not only about him. i have a lot of mali minis at home with old v2 cards..will be there any way how to get a replacement for all of them?

thanks in advance!

rob

Edited by redcore

Wyrd has kindly (or unkindly depending on who you ask) produced "Arsenal Decks" these decks have all the cards you need for models released within a faction.

These decks are coming in two waves for each faction and retail for $8 US. The first waves contain mostly book 1 masters. Each deck has 3 masters and related minions. There is a listing of what is contained in the wave 1 decks Right here

Wave 2 is still in closed beta and will be released to open public beta sometime around September.

Also the wave 1 decks contain the "common" upgrades for each faction as well as the master specific ones.

uhm i see. so collodi is in wave 2. that sucks :-/ anyway..nothing happens if i buy that starter box now. i will just get those arsenal decks later.

by the way design wise will be there some big changes on the 1.5 minis too? or do they stay unchanged?

thanks!

Edited by redcore

uhm i see. so collodi is in wave 2. that sucks :-/ anyway..nothing happens if i buy that starter box now. i will just get those arsenal decks later.

by the way design wise will be there some big changes on the 1.5 minis too? or do they stay unchanged?

thanks!

All of 1.5 will be/is redundant and no support or change for them will be provided in future that we know of.