Updates on new PWU stuff?

Jonasty

So I'm late to the party as it were but has anyone heard about any future PWU releases? I'm not even gonna ask about possible dates but just if anything's been announced. I didn't make it to GenCon so I wasn't sure if maybe something was mentioned in passing, etc.

While I can't imagine that Puppet Wars is a dead property for Wyrd, on the remote off chance that it just falls off their radar how easy is it to use the old minis/stats with the new edition? Do they translate at all? There's a local store that has all the old stuff and I'm wondering if it's worth grabbing it.

I asked at Gen Con, and they said they have been focusing so much on M2E that they have not done much with Puppet Wars. I am hoping for more to come out, but am still in the process of building and painting Unstitched, so I am fine if they take some time getting something else out.

no they dont really cross over without some play testing and house rules tweaking.

I never played the original version, and have only 1 game of unstitched under my belt (but hey 4 puppets fully painted counts for something) so I am not the person to do the legwork and playtesting to create said unofficial rules.

now if someone did that it would be awesome, because i picked up some of the first ed models and cards before i knew they were different. it made me a sad panda.

• 3 months later...