stay dead

mikosi

Everybody nice to meet you.

I ask about Staydead today.But....Because I am a Japanese, please allow to be the **** which English passed through

Stay Dead: When this Puppet Tears Apart another Puppet, unless the Judge Attaches its Upgrade, the Upgrade is removed from play instead of being placed in the Scrap Heap.

TearApartPuppet that is removed from play in staydead?

or

TearApartPuppet's attached upgrade?

The judge kills a puppet he has a chance to attach the upgrade side of the dead puppet. If he doesn't attach the upgrade it gets removed from play instead of going to you opponents scrap pile

VeryThankyou!!

Which timing is it that Atouch a in dead puppet?

「I need this...」is can Attach dead puppet's upgrade...

Is it any other elements?

I was wondering how this works as well. if the judge must first tear apart a puppet, the judge must have used attack for that turns action. does attaching an upgrade not count as an action? or does the judge get a free chance to try and apply the enemy upgrade of the killed puppet as part of the special rule?

Please watch page 22.「I Need This」is not action....I think so...

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

I ask you a question.

「I Need This..」can Attach Upgrade is deadpuppet's attached upgrade?upgrade side of the deadpuppet ?

the way i read it, the judge would get to try and attach the upgrade side of the dead puppet, and then if it does not work, it goes away for the rest of the game. this way the dead puppets owner can not try and attach it later in his/her turn.

Very Thankyou!

A LI GA TO U GO ZA I MA SU !