Gremlins faction color?

R3D_Knight

My color blindness makes things like this very difficult :P

Personally, I paint my bases to reflect faction, and I use unmixed colors for this purpose. I use specific Gouache paint colors from a fairly rudimentary selection. I was thinking about this when Brewmaster became a thing.

I use Crimson for Guild, Pale Green for Resurrectionists, Cerulean for Arcanists, Purple for Neverborn, Burnt Sienna for Outcasts, and Yellow Ochre for Ten Thunders. I am pretty sure I know what I should use for Gremlins, since Pale Green and Burnt Sienna have both been utilized but I'm not 100% sure yet. I'm kind of thinking Viridian, which to me looks like a darker value of spearmint green, and perhaps painting my Brewmaster like that. Granted, I am waiting for Brewmaster to come out so surely I have time to choose. Pale Green and Viridian are the only green hues I have, so I think that'll probably be it lol

Besides, I'm only getting BM and any tri-chi models anyway. no biggie. It's all for demo purposes lol

~Lil Kalki