M2E Vassal Leagues - Starting October 1st

scuttlebut

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm an Outcast fightin in the badlands.

Searching for treasure or carve out my own kingdom

Consider yourself lucky to not be roaming the sewers I have been tasked by the Guild to clear of riff-raff and ne'er do wells.

And by "lucky to not be roaming the sewers I have been tasked by the Guild to clear of riff-raff and ne'er do wells" I mean "unfortunate that you do not get to take advantage of an inexperienced Guild leader wandering around lost in the sewers."

With thanks to the excellent AdrianMills, we have a WIP website which will give us a lot more usability than me posting libreoffice screenshots.

You can check it out here: http://www.malifauxleague.adrianmills.me.uk/

At the end of every round I'll be posting a link on this thread so people can check out the stats and results so far.

With thanks to the excellent AdrianMills, we have a WIP website which will give us a lot more usability than me posting libreoffice screenshots.

You can check it out here: http://www.malifauxleague.adrianmills.me.uk/

At the end of every round I'll be posting a link on this thread so people can check out the stats and results so far.

That's awesome, well done!

So! New to leagues. I have my group--Industry Station. Do I just set up a game with anyone, or did I miss being assigned someone specific? If the former, is there a chance of getting a thread together to plan this stuff out so I don't have to go hunting for my people?

So! New to leagues. I have my group--Industry Station. Do I just set up a game with anyone, or did I miss being assigned someone specific? If the former, is there a chance of getting a thread together to plan this stuff out so I don't have to go hunting for my people?

Check your spam folder for the email account you gave me. I emailed everyone on the 19th September with their first round fixtures, contact details for their opponents and how to send in the scores...

Also what SS size games are we doing?

... the email also said that the game are of no fixed size. Play whatever size you wish to play or have time to play :)

Edit: I also emailed everyone on the 27th September with a link to our new shiny website which has all of the fixtures loaded into it.

Edited by scuttlebut

I just discovered the game details link but the page looks uneditable right now. Are we going to fill those pages or that is your authority?

We're working on making it so that players can fill in their own match details. However that's not live yet so until it is please continue to send them to me (vassalfaux@gmail.com)

Check your spam folder for the email account you gave me. I emailed everyone on the 19th September with their first round fixtures, contact details for their opponents and how to send in the scores...

... the email also said that the game are of no fixed size. Play whatever size you wish to play or have time to play :)

Edit: I also emailed everyone on the 27th September with a link to our new shiny website which has all of the fixtures loaded into it.

Just stumbled across this post as I was wondering if there was any more new info on the League. Just to let you know, I never received an email about the new website. Checked my spam folder and everything. Nothing. The last email I got from ya was on Sept. 19. Also, I did want to try and get a little clarification like what SoulG asked. Are we to just contact the other players in our League and set up our own games and opponents? Also, in this fortnight, are we only to play against one opponent for one game?

Just stumbled across this post as I was wondering if there was any more new info on the League. Just to let you know, I never received an email about the new website. Checked my spam folder and everything. Nothing. The last email I got from ya was on Sept. 19. Also, I did want to try and get a little clarification like what SoulG asked. Are we to just contact the other players in our League and set up our own games and opponents? Also, in this fortnight, are we only to play against one opponent for one game?

I'll be resending emails today but thought I'd post this here as well for clarity:

6 players in each league so each person has 5 fixtures.

These are spread out over 10 weeks so that you play one game a fortnight.

I've already drawn the fixtures of who will be playing who what round so you can either find your league on the website to see them, or wait to receive the email, or I'll start a thread just detailing the fixtures.

Each round you will be contacting your opponent for that round to arrange a mutually convenient time to play your game in that fortnight.

Round 1 everyone is playing Turf War, Round 2 is Reckoning, Round 3 is Squatter's Rights, Round 4 is Reconnoiter and Round 5 is Stake a Claim.

Game size is completely up to you, new players may prefer to play smaller games but that is for the players to decide.

After the game, email me at vassalfaux@gmail.com with this template filled in:

Round 1 - Fortune Falls - 50ss

Turf War (James 4pts) (Joe 4pts)

Line in the Sand

Distract (James 3pts)

Protect Territory (James 3pts (Announced)) (Joe 3pts (Announced))

Vendetta

Deliver a Message (Joe 2pts (Unannounced))

James 10 - Joe 9

James' Crew List

Ramos

+ Field Generator (2)

+ Arcane Reservoir (2)

+ 6ss Cache (3)

Joss (10)

Johan (7)

+ Imbued Energies (1)

Miss Step (12)

Electric Creation (4)

Rail Worker (5)

Metal Gamin (4)

Joe's Crew List

McMourning

+ Transfusion (1)

+ Moonlighting (1)

+ 7ss Cache (3)

Sebastian (7)

+ Transfusion (1)

Zombie Chihuahua (2)

Nurse (5)

Nurse (5)

Flesh Construct (6)

Flesh Construct (6)

Canine Remains (4)

Canine Remains (4)

Rotten Belle (5)

Then at the end of the fortnight period we can publish the stats for that round and then we do the same thing over again for round 2 :)