Normal? Hardly!

Zomnambulist

Well, I guess it's time I stop lurking around here and actually contribute something. So, here I am.

I'm generally a tabletop role player, but my local henchman caught my interest in Malifaux earlier this year with a demo game. I held out for a few months, but, well, my pocketbook is considerably lighter now, and my life is filled with significantly more Belles.

I was lucky enough to be able to attend Gencon this yeas, where I threw several wads of cash at the Wyrd booth, and gamed and chatted with some very cool henchmen, volunteers, players, and whatnot, who convinced me to apply to the henchman program.

I am an absolutely rabid Seamus fan, but I do now also have the Jakob Lynch crew, and the Nightmare Tara crew, which I am looking forward to playing with.

I just started painting miniatures, so I am always looking for new techniques, suggestions, and color palettes.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, ocean documentaries, and filling unguarded tubas with butterscotch pudding.

--------

edit

Aw crud, I forgot to tie in the title. I'm located in Bloomington-Normal, Illinois. Go...cornfields? Yeah.

Edited by Zomnambulist
forgot to add location

Welcome to the forums. We're always happy to welcome new people among us. *grin*

Though, (given your thread's subject title) I not sure "normal" is an applicable term to most of us here *twitch*,.. I mean, we're nice *twitch* people, but we do have some *twitch* issues on occasion,.. *grin*