"Miss" Cards for 2E

AngryBogle

Well will you buy the new plastics and an arsenal deck? If you do then you have an extra card you can modify with a pic of the Miss model and there ya go.

That's pretty much my plan now. I have the old Death Marshalls and Miss Terious, I also bought the a new box of Death Marshalls and an arsenal deck so I'll still be short a card (If it so happens I use 7 Death Marshalls in one game) so I'll wait and see if Wyrd put out singles later down the road. SmoothWD40, if he's able, said in this thread he wanted to make some PDFs for the Miss models and such. Here's hoping he can do it. :)

Edited by AngryBogle

That's pretty much my plan now. I have the old Death Marshalls and Miss Terious, I also bought the a new box of Death Marshalls and an arsenal deck so I'll still be short a card (If it so happens I use 7 Death Marshalls in one game) so I'll wait and see if Wyrd put out singles later down the road. SmoothWD40, if he's able, said in this thread he wanted to make some PDFs for the Miss models and such. Here's hoping he can do it. :)

It'd be nice. So far they've said no.

What was worse was that they pulled all of the 1.5 stat cards from the webstore. For the sake of completion, I was going to order v1.5 cards for the crews I don't currently have, such as Rasputina, since I prefer her new crew better (with her old alt sculpt). Sure, I could probably print out cards from the 1.5 books, but the dossiers in the books aren't quite in the same format as the cards in that edition. In 2nd ed., however, the pictures in the books of the stat cards and upgrades are the same cards that go to press as their actual counterparts, which is probably a good thing.

It'd be nice. So far they've said no.

What was worse was that they pulled all of the 1.5 stat cards from the webstore. For the sake of completion, I was going to order v1.5 cards for the crews I don't currently have, such as Rasputina, since I prefer her new crew better (with her old alt sculpt). Sure, I could probably print out cards from the 1.5 books, but the dossiers in the books aren't quite in the same format as the cards in that edition. In 2nd ed., however, the pictures in the books of the stat cards and upgrades are the same cards that go to press as their actual counterparts, which is probably a good thing.

Well that puts a dent in my plan then. :(

I didn't notice they took down the v1.5 cards. I swear I read somewhere they were still supporting 1.5E (if only a little bit) because some people raged about 2E. I didn't know that the rulebook's pictures of the cards are the same as said cards so that's pretty cool. Speaking of making cards, if I'm not mistaken, aren't "homemade" cards illegal for tournament play? (talking officially)

According to the Gaining Grounds document, it's up to the Tournament Organizer whether they'll allow printouts of cards and / or proxies of models. In an official Wyrd event, ie Gencon, refer to the Governor's Decree. However, both of those are still 1.5 documents, as they are not likely to be updated until 2.0 goes live for tournaments in January or February of 2014. We're currently still in the pre-release stages for 2nd ed.

I was going to order my 1.5 cards sooner, but $10 shipping for $0.50 cards has always been prohibitive to me. So I order what I need bundled with my Gencon orders. Until now, I guess.

According to the Gaining Grounds document, it's up to the Tournament Organizer whether they'll allow printouts of cards and / or proxies of models. In an official Wyrd event, ie Gencon, refer to the Governor's Decree. However, both of those are still 1.5 documents, as they are not likely to be updated until 2.0 goes live for tournaments in January or February of 2014. We're currently still in the pre-release stages for 2nd ed.

I was going to order my 1.5 cards sooner, but $10 shipping for $0.50 cards has always been prohibitive to me. So I order what I need bundled with my Gencon orders. Until now, I guess.

Ah, I just re-read that. Thanks for pointing it out.

I agree with you there, $10.50 for a card is a bit much.

Nightmare Hanged are really the only models that were hit hard by this since every other Miss/Nightmare model is easily proxied. The Nightmare hanged however are on larger bases than non-nightmare hanged meaning they needed their cards to be played. We may get lucky and have the TTB stretch goal hanging tree come with M2E cards, but that is a long shot...

Just want to bump this bit so it doesn't get lost- it'd be good if these were legal in some regard, because I love those silly trees and am not a fan of the regular Hanged (yes, they'll obviously eventually be replaced, but why get those when I've already got giant LE versions?).

Just want to bump this bit so it doesn't get lost- it'd be good if these were legal in some regard, because I love those silly trees and am not a fan of the regular Hanged (yes, they'll obviously eventually be replaced, but why get those when I've already got giant LE versions?).

Right. More love for the 50mm NE Hanged, so they're not just relegated to terrain pieces.