Add Faction Forum for Gremlins

It will be official when an official comes by and gives it an official stamp.

So unofficially you have made a statement that will be considered official once an official of Wyrd comes in officially and makes an official statement.

I'd like to officially thank you for attempting to answer questions effeciently, even if not an official.

It's sad that even though gremlin finally becomes an official faction, they won't have any starter box at gencon. That's a big discrimination against those little green thingies. With any luck, we may even have to wait until the beginning of 2014 for the first box to hit the market. Hopefully it will be Ophelia's :)

So unofficially you have made a statement that will be considered official once an official of Wyrd comes in officially and makes an official statement.

I'd like to officially thank you for attempting to answer questions effeciently, even if not an official.

I would like to state officially that I'm not officially anything but Cpt. Crappy when it comes to anything official.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Official, yes. That's all well and good if we merely want to be pedestrian about things. What I want to know is if it will it be certified, verified, and board approved!

I'm thinking that when Nathan, Eric, Ratty, Mack.Dammit, and Co. have an official board meeting it will be first be verified that there's a need for the Gremlin Faction board, which may take months, and then it will need testing to get it's certificate. Once all the paperwork is officially processed the Gremlins can have an official board, big hat, still, and hog waller on these here boards.

• 1 month later...