What miniatures thing have you just bought?

Lussuria

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was lucky enough to get a Tara Nightmare set recently which I have been unashamedly drooling over for about a week. Still have NO IDEA how the hell I'm going to paint them though.

I'm really new to the whole hobby, not just Malifaux, and I've only been painting since earlier this year. I'm torn between dying to paint them and terrifed I'll mess them up lol.

I also got some more minis for my birthday last weekend, I got a metal SoC to round out my Viks crew as well as a set of piglets, a set of stuffed piglets and a gremlin txidermist to almost finish my So'mer crew. Painting backlog reaching critical mass in 3...2...1...

I feel obligated to tell you that is not critical mass for a painting backlog.

my smallest army has roughly 65 models in it. 10 are fully painted.

I currently own a grand total of 10 and half armies for games workshop. average model count is somewhere between 100-150 models in each army. not a single army is 100% painted (although my demons are getting very close).

puppet wars unstitched box comes with 44 models.....6 painted.

and yet when gencon happened, before i knew it, i was the proud owner of 2 beckoners, 3 ronin, 3 terror tots, and a miss step.

I try not to think of the kick starter deliveries i have showing up in nov/dec.

• 1 month later...

Still moar trees. Branched out to getting them from Kmart, as well, in their xmas section. From them I also picked up a set of 4 light up street lights (powered by 3 AA batteries in a box I could hide in a building or under a sub floor), a clock, a couple of critters (oversized, but this is 'Faux, think Critter Christmas on South Park), and an outhouse.

From Books-a-Million (BAM!) I picked up a TARDIS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

SOOOO MUCH STUFF!!!

A painted Pale Rider.

Reflex Servitors from Warmachine to serve as extra Electrical Creations.

Steelsoul Keg Protector, just because.

Bombadier Bombshell, to pose as Hannah while we wait.

Santana.

Blue December's Crew.

Smoke Tara crew.

Both No Shelters. [Until I decide which one I want to use. Leaning towards Dayglow as the translucent looks like it's not quite what I was hoping for.]

Avatar McMourning / Simulacrum 29. [Still need to pick up alt McMourning as well as a few other alt Masters/]

A couple Arsenal Packs for only a couple of bucks.

Translucent blue bases...

I'm sure there's more.

I have a bunch of minis from a Kickstarter which arrived just before Christmas, I think I counted up about 40 odd. They're all undercoated and are awaiting some very bright colours.

I picked up a Dreamer crew on Ebay and a friend of mine bought me Teddy. I also managed to get a Hamelin starter box which needs painting.

For Christmas I also got a pack of 3 plastic Death Marshalls to use with Tara. They, along with my Tara crew are based and awaiting undercoating.

• 1 year later...