Uhm, plastic resculpts on ebay already?!?!

****, I got my magazine for free from my FLGS.

Same here, as usual. I expected to actually have to pay for it because of the models (which turned out to be a Stalker and a ship for Gale Force Nine's Firefly boardgame, which would allow for five players).

They told me they get them for free, but they have the Manufacturer's Suggested Price on them just in case the stores want to sell them.

Same here, as usual. I expected to actually have to pay for it because of the models (which turned out to be a Stalker and a ship for Gale Force Nine's Firefly boardgame, which would allow for five players).

They told me they get them for free, but they have the Manufacturer's Suggested Price on them just in case the stores want to sell them.

Our shop got in 6 more copies of the issue today...and none of them had the stalker or the Firefly ship. All were still sealed in baggie. No tampering evident, and no Malifaux 2nd Ed. promo sheet on the back either. Disappointing. Very disappointing. I would've liked to have a set of three free stalkers instead of one.

Our shop got in 6 more copies of the issue today...and none of them had the stalker or the Firefly ship. All were still sealed in baggie. No tampering evident, and no Malifaux 2nd Ed. promo sheet on the back either. Disappointing. Very disappointing. I would've liked to have a set of three free stalkers instead of one.

Very disappointing, indeed. The good news is that folks on ebay haven't started gouging people on the price of them quite yet. I saw a set of two go for about three bucks the other day.