Iron Zombies M2 discussion

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen nothing official on Transmortis version, the last I heard was that it was supposed to be both Compatable with 1.5 and 2. That was From Mack and Justin on several podcasts a couple of months ago, so I would be pretty sure that they had playtested their 1.5 stats. They may have decided not to include 1.5 stats, but that would be very strange from the standpoint of currently you can't use the product they have sold you.

I don't know where the images came from, but Its not reached shops here yet, so don't know if it is actually released.

Well, the guys from miniatures market wrote that at least in the box they opened (see their page on FB for pictures and comments) there were no 1.5 cards included.

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Wyrd didn't announce anything beside the info in podcasts. Would be sad if this is true.

Well you can always make up M1E rules yourself and play with those if you want. The templates are there (in the form of M2E- stats), there is noone stopping someone to make the statcards for the models.

There is ratty's card creator so M1e cards shouldn't be a problem then.

As far as models go, the Valedectorian and the viscera look the most fun to paint. THe other ones might be a bit too generic, but still cool looking models in my eyes.

The Valedictorian is spd 6 (which is fast for the faction at least) with terror all and flight. Flight! I could see slapping decaying aura or unnerving aura on her and harassing enemy pieces.

On that note, we haven't seen any upgrade cards yet, and most henchmen seem to get one, so we don't have the whole picture yet.

Here we go. That old assumption that M2E players are brain washed zombies. Thankfully we've got some folk who have taken the red pill and can see things for what they truly are!

Regardless, the Valedictorian at least is a great addition.

Well, can we at least assume that some of the models are brainwashed zombies? "cause it just doesn't say ressurectionist to me without at least a couple of them...

ah well, I'm not that tourney minded really. And I don't know how much support 1.5 will have after M2E will release anyway. But yeah you got a point perhaps.

Right but M2E isn't released yet, and there are two major 1.5 tournaments still happening(Gencon Avatars and UK GT)

I'm sure Wyrd had its reasons but its still dissappointing that there are no official 1.5 rules for these guys.

I'm just excited to see what the story style rules are for this boxed set. I'm already thinking, if they're interesting, I'd love to use these as maybe a final story encounter game in tournaments I run. Kinda like the Halloween/Xmas stuff they've done in the past, only with models I can actually own. (Not paying eBay prices for a Carver figure. *shock*)

The number of broken promises is starting to get a bit stale now *anger*

Yup. I've been waiting roughly a year for "new models for Molly" mentioned in that podcast leading up to last year's GenCon. A year, dudes. Excited and anticipating for A YEAR. And now there are these... for a game I don't play.

This combined with the lack of communication on the kickstarter I supported (Will there be a Hannah stat card for the version of the game I play - the version that I thought I was getting when I pledged for her? And, really, will the game be available at GenCon or not? How many times do these questions have to be asked before they get some kind of answer?) It adds up to me having bought my last Wyrd product. As soon as my kickstarter rewards are released, I can be completely done with this company.