The Diary of Rasputina

InvaderAlice

Guild Evidence

ID Number: 7672458

Description: Diary of Arcanist Rasputina

Note: Evidence has been sanitized.

May 17th

Encountered Viktoria and the blind one today. They happened to be in the same town as the book I have been looking for. I lost Misha's kin in battle. Misha survived (just barely) I'll kill that blind [Expletive Deleted] if she ever hurts Misha again. I managed to push back both attackers and their minions but it was a close call. Unfortunately the knowledge I seek was not located in the town. However, a bookkeeper told me that a book fitting the description i gave was located in a neighboring town. "But be warned" he said "the place is heavily guarded." We'll see about that.

May 18th

Heavily Guarded my [Expletive Deleted]. However, I did cross paths with that milky eyed [Expletive Deleted] again. While I was busy dealing with the guards and our unwanted guest Misha and his new friends proved themselves useful by fetching the book. It told of great magic that allows me to freeze the hearts of a dying man and make him my slave. In learning this I took one of the Guild men for my own. His papers indicate that he is one Wallace "Big Foot" Walker. Such a peculiar name for a man whose shoes are no bigger than mine. Speaking of which I stole his shoes. They're cute and a lot less heavy than my old ones. He walks a little slower now but i get around so much better. It evens out.

I thought i was done writing for today bit in my readings i discovered a way to use the hearts of the undead to weaken those around me thus making my new ability that much more powerful. There are rumors of a town over run with the walking dead a little to the north. We set off tomorrow and should reach the town in 3 days.

May 21

We made better time than I expected. We arrived in town yesterday morning. I ran into the Governors [Expletive Deleted] AGAIN. Does this [Expletive Deleted] follow me everywhere? No matter, she was easy to deal with. The undead however provided a slight challenge. In the end I got what I came for. With a little more study my abilities should be vastly improved.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Here are some pictures of the modified Death Marshal that my boyfriend (Alieneggsucker here on the forums) made for the campaign we are playing. Above story is based on our campaign with keeperofgrudges.

DSCN0051-1.jpg

DSCN0052-1.jpg

DSCN0053-1.jpg