exhausted tokens

shawnd

If I activate an exhausted piece does it get another exhausted token? I was reading the upgrade part of the Nurse and it seems like it does from that card and the rule book doesn't say no. Or is the upgrade of the Nurse use something that would happen as a special case effect?

Thanks for the help

I think that they would only gain an extra exhausted token if they take an action. So if they had an exhausted token, reactivated taking a rip but only moved they would not gain another exhausted token. The point of gaining more than one token is for upgrades like the Nurse's High Heels which grant powerful +1 for each exhausted token on the opponent.

That's the only situation I've found so far where more than one exhausted token matters.

I think that they would only gain an extra exhausted token if they take an action. So if they had an exhausted token, reactivated taking a rip but only moved they would not gain another exhausted token.

Page 16 of the Rule Book (Unstitched version) a Puppet only takes an Exhausted Token when it performs an action.

The point of gaining more than one token is for upgrades like the Nurse's High Heels which grant powerful +1 for each exhausted token on the opponent.

That's the only situation I've found so far where more than one exhausted token matters.

Currently that is the only situation however there may be more puppets released (when ever that may be) that function similarly. For example I could see Pandora having abilities that work off of the number of exhausted tokens a Puppet has.