Create a M2E sub-forum.

Falconrider

Not to burst your bubbles guys, but why would they make an M2E subforum when M2E is just what Malifaux is now (or will be very soon.) IF they were to make a subforum, it would be for M1E as that will be the lesser of the two going forward from Wyrd's perspective. I also imagine they will be creating an open beta forum again when the next wave of models hit that point. We aren't there yet.

Not to burst your bubbles guys, but why would they make an M2E subforum when M2E is just what Malifaux is now (or will be very soon.) IF they were to make a subforum, it would be for M1E as that will be the lesser of the two going forward from Wyrd's perspective. I also imagine they will be creating an open beta forum again when the next wave of models hit that point. We aren't there yet.

Yeah, this is what they should do. A 1.5 forum.

Yeah, this is what they should do. A 1.5 forum.

This would imply support for a product that they no longer intend to support, which would presumably dilute the support (at least present/create the perception of a dilution of support) for M2E which will be their main product going forward.

While I'm sure some of us want the 1.5 subforum, I think it might not be considered a good business decision on Wyrd's part and I doubt an official 1.5 subforum will be made.

Of course, the converse could be considered. It's possible that the public relations from allowing a 1.5 subforum to exist could eventually garner the good will of 1.5 diehards, who might stick around the forums and eventually get sucked into buying and supporting M2E.

I'm not sure that second option's benefits would outweigh the costs (dilution perception) of supporting a 1.5 subforum. I don't have access whatever market research Wyrd might have that would help them make that decision. I would guess it's not a high priority at this point, however.