Additional puppets

zFiend

Hey,

I'm having quite a hard time to find additional puppets. I saw in some of the forums, toybox probably, that there are teddies available? Where might I find these? I've checked quite a few online shops with no result.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Oh right, I have the unstitched.

Unstitched just came out so there haven't been much word about when/if there are expansions coming. The other puppets available are the older metal versions. There will most likely be expansions coming, we will just have to wait.

Teddies were limited release pieces for the original version. You had a random chance of finding them in the game and expansions, they were also tournament prizes, if you were wearing a puppet wars tee shirt at gen con and Nathan or Eric saw you, they might have given you one, and they had a limited supply of the available in one of their special "Clean out the Warehouse sales".

The nasty part of the Teddies was that there are fives versions of the stat card. One for each faction at the time and each did something different in game.

What about cards for the older models? Will they release the cards for Marcus and Pandora that will work with the new set? Can we download these?

Right now we're kind of in a holding pattern. You can either play with everything that was released utilizing the 1st edition rules or you can use the new Unstitched rules with only the Puppets that have been re-released (those available in plastic).

Given the number of brands (Malifaux 2E, Through the Breach RPG, and a few other as yet to be released games) in the fire currently it could be a while before we see "new" puppets for Unstitched.

Right now we're kind of in a holding pattern. You can either play with everything that was released utilizing the 1st edition rules or you can use the new Unstitched rules with only the Puppets that have been re-released (those available in plastic).

Given the number of brands (Malifaux 2E, Through the Breach RPG, and a few other as yet to be released games) in the fire currently it could be a while before we see "new" puppets for Unstitched.

Add Evil Baby Orphanage (and its two expansions), Jobhunters, Unicorn Jetpack...Sooo many irons in the fire.

EBO can probably be put on the back burner for a bit. Jobhunters, Jet Pack Unicorn and Showdown were the "as yet to be released games" I mentioned.

The two biggest gators circling the boat (or more correctly climbing in) are Malifaux 2E and Through the Breach. Those two are definitely consuming the most " development" time.

Yeah, Wyrd have been starting new games almost as fast as CMON has kickstarters.

As much as I want the second wave of puppets, I also think an EBO/Jetpack Unicorn crossover expansion for PW would help tempt people into the miniature side of Wyrd's product line. I adore the EBO miniatures, and want more (plus more puppets). I blame Melvin for creating such awesome art =P