Malifaux Players in the Brighton Area UK

S3agu11s

Hi Guys,

I'm interested to find out if there are many Malifaux players in the Brighton of the UK? If so, do you play at gaming clubs or just at your own homes? There are 5 of us that play in the Lewes/Seaford area and I know of Onslaught Games in Hove where there are a few more, so just trying to gage the level of interest in the area and where if anywhere you hold games?

Ta,

Mark

• 1 year later...

Hi there Mark,

I know this is an old post, but I thought id try and find somewhere and someone to play with I'm just getting into Malifaux, and since onslaught games closed down I have abit of a predicament as I'm really looking to get into a decent gaming group who play regularly.

Please feel free to contact me here if you want to have a game.

Best regards Mitch

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there Mark,

I know this is an old post, but I thought id try and find somewhere and someone to play with I'm just getting into Malifaux, and since onslaught games closed down I have abit of a predicament as I'm really looking to get into a decent gaming group who play regularly.

Please feel free to contact me here if you want to have a game.

Best regards Mitch

It's a bit of a drive, but games are played every Thursday evening at 1066 Wargaming Club in Hastings. We have about 12 Malifaux players and are constantly recruiting more. If you are interested there is a good FB group for the club. I'm hoping that the South Downs Siege Breakers will diversify into Malifaux this year. Some of them are coming to an all day event in March for some demos so hopefully you will have another group nearby.

• Like 1

Hi! I'm not local to the area but I do know that they have a community that plays as a good friend lives in the area. I think that they play out of Onslaught Games in Hove with a regular game night. They play a few systems so chop and change a little bit but should be able to sort you out a game of 'faux. Hope you don't mind me jumping in and best of luck!