Colette queries

Lucian

Hi guys I have a few questions for you. I'm new to malifaux so apologies if these are obvious but to me I couldn't really find an answer.

Firstly Colette and manaquin replacement trigger, does th manaquin get an activation or does it have to wait till the next turn?

Corypheé, similar to above to above but dance together. Does the Duet get an activation or does it wait till the next turn.

And finally 0 actions, how long do they last for? For example the beautiful Cassandra and her Southern Charm. Would this last until she activates in the next turn or does it end at the end of the phase?

Thank you for any help

Any summoned model gets an activation, but it gets slow.

The coryphee duet continues the activation of the model that used dance together. If said model had 1 AP left, the Coryphee duet gets 2 ap because it gains 1 fast AP.

0 actions last until the end of the turn, or until resolved. Conditions last until the closing phase, or when they say they end if it is printed on the card. Cassandra's ends at the end of the turn, not when she activates again.

Any summoned model gets an activation, but it gets slow.

The coryphee duet continues the activation of the model that used dance together. If said model had 1 AP left, the Coryphee duet gets 2 ap because it gains 1 fast AP.

0 actions last until the end of the turn, or until resolved. Conditions last until the closing phase, or when they say they end if it is printed on the card. Cassandra's ends at the end of the turn, not when she activates again.

All correct. Also note that the Mannequin is already Slow and has no additional affect by being made Slow again.