4th Planet Games: New Store in North Wales

MarkNorfolk

Hi all.

Just introducing myself and my game store about to open in Wrexham, North Wales in the United Kingdom. All sorts of miniature gaming at the store (with games tables available) but I hope to make Malifaux a regular feature. We should be open by the 25th May...or when the paint dries if sooner. Drop by if you're in the area!

Cheers

Mark

Edited by MarkNorfolk

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all.

Just introducing myself and my game store about to open in Wrexham, North Wales in the United Kingdom. All sorts of miniature gaming at the store (with games tables available) but I hope to make Malifaux a regular feature. We should be open by the 25th May...or when the paint dries if sooner. Drop by if you're in the area!

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark, just walked past the store today, and it looks like you're getting it ready to go! I will no doubt pop my head in at some point to see whats what...Wrexham needs a central gaming venue.

I hope to make full use of the facilities at some point, but with a young child and studying..it may be hard!

But I will no doubt be purchasing from you!

And this may mean I will be able to get my first games of malifaux in lol..only three years after starting collecting!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

New stores great,

I've seen a good variety of games played and whilst I'm mostly into table top stratergy myself theres always a fair number card gamers around. Been to their Wednesday club a few times and you can pop in and find a game to play fairly easily.

Shops run by a nice couple who are both obviously keen on games of all types and the atmospheres chillded enough that you don't feel your being constantly harrassed to buy as is my experience of GW.

Very keen to get into Malifaux if anyone who attends the store is going to be playing regularly enough.

• 2 years later...

I know this topic has been dead a while but, I am the Henchman for the area and run my events (so far) from 4th planet games, lovely store, lovely location.

Recently moved to

4th Planet Games

Bank St

Wrexham

LL11 1AH

So come down and play and keep eyes peeled for events being run :)

• 1 month later...