Gremlins faction

Swamp Critter

One of the new things for Bayou Gremlins are that they must declare a trigger when attacking I can remember 3 of the triggers that were named but not the fourth here goes...

Ram - Dumb Luck

Crow - push 4" closer to enemy model

Tome - Woops

It's this:

:rams - dumb luck

:crows - shoot your friend

:masks - push toward your target

:tomes - extra blast markers

It's this:

:rams - dumb luck

:crows - shoot your friend

:masks - push toward your target

:tomes - extra blast markers

Do we happen to know with the updated :crows "Whoops!" trigger on whether or not:

A.) You still need to miss your original target for it to hit a friendly, or if it retargets automatically?

B.) If it retargets automatically, does it auto-hit or is it an opposed duel against your friendly target?

On a more practical note; hopefully in 2nd ed the Gremlins won't have quite such lopsided matchups against certain Masters any more. I know there are ways around it, but the fact is we're basically ice skating uphill against Pandora and Hamelin right now. With a whole faction devoted to the greenies I'm optimistic that we'll have an answer for everyone somehow this time round

On a more practical note; hopefully in 2nd ed the Gremlins won't have quite such lopsided matchups against certain Masters any more. I know there are ways around it, but the fact is we're basically ice skating uphill against Pandora and Hamelin right now.

Bacon Bombing does wonders against these masters.

Bacon Bombing does wonders against these masters.

Sure, and I've found the advice on here from the likes of yourself and Dumb Luck very helpful with such strategies, but they're still very tough matchups in my experience. It would be nice to have more options against enemies that target WP or have abilities which effect H1 models

@ Borzag: I love Jack Daniel's but they said whisky golem. Not bourbon golem :)

Have you thought about the implication of unique models becoming henchman. Gracie will be a henchman and can lead a small crew.... pure piggies :) Ok maybe a Hog Whisperer or the Taxidermist since the skeeters are not around.

Sure, and I've found the advice on here from the likes of yourself and Dumb Luck very helpful with such strategies, but they're still very tough matchups in my experience. It would be nice to have more options against enemies that target WP or have abilities which effect H1 models

And Bacon Bombing like most summoning, offers pretty poor returns on the kill/corpse counter ratio.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...