Vassal Leaue Stats and stuff

scuttlebut

Not wishing to cast aspersions on you guys but I predict you may be interested in stats and stuff so here are the splits for round 1:

post-7157-1391192914878_thumb.jpg

post-7157-13911929148993_thumb.jpg

post-7157-13911929149188_thumb.jpg

post-7157-13911929149295_thumb.jpg

Pretty even spread on masters (bit surprised to see Hamelin top though) and no real surprise to see the most popular schemes were kill prot, bodyguard, stake a claim and hold out.

Edited by scuttlebut

I'm quite impressed that Misaki has maanged to complete Mei's personal scheme.

Looks interesting. Thank you for sharing

Thanks, hadn't noticed that

Good work sir, I do like a good set of stats (although I prefer the master's names to be spelt correctly :)).

Thank you Guild Monkey

Everybody has played their round 2 fixtures so here's the overall picture from this round and the league so far.

post-7157-13911929388516_thumb.jpg

Would somebody like to explain how he got to the top spot?

post-7157-13911929388741_thumb.jpg

Misaki, Mei and Viks tied for most popular? I knew the female characters are over powered :)

post-7157-13911929388918_thumb.jpg

You guys really like Line in the Sand

post-7157-13911929389024_thumb.jpg

And I presume no-one is surprised to see Kill Prot, Hold Out and Stake a Claim as the most popular schemes. Also Sabotage appears to be somewhat popular - shocker!!

• 4 weeks later...

All of the round 3 games have now been played and here's the overall picture:

post-7157-13911929612456_thumb.jpg

Nice to see OldManMyke returning to his natural positioning. Order is being restored :)

post-7157-13911929612675_thumb.jpg

post-7157-13911929612788_thumb.jpg

No shock to see Stake a Claim, Hold Out, Kill Protege and Bodyguard are still top

post-7157-13911929613039_thumb.jpg

Misaki has overtaken the Viks as the most popular choice with (Arcanist) Mei Feng and McMourning close behind.

Interesting to see no-one has taken Lucas, Levi, Marcus, Seamus or Sonnia even once yet.

What's more surprising is that Kidnap hasn't been used either. Maybe those Neverborn players aren't as filthy as everybody makes out *cough* Sabotage *cough*

Edited by Station

Interesting to see no-one has taken Lucas, Levi, Marcus, Seamus or Sonnia even once yet.

What's more surprising is that Kidnap hasn't been used either. Maybe those Neverborn players aren't as filthy as everybody makes out *cough* Sabotage *cough*

Kidnap has been used against me. I am pretty sure it was game 3.

Has Nate's and mine last game been included? Or I am just thick?

Juat want to point out Som'er probs wouldn't have been used at all if I hadn't been kidding myself.

Let's face it, right up to the point you let Seb go all Bloody Harvest on three models you were ahead in that game. 7 turns helped skew the score too.

I'm guessing M2E madness has hampered round 4 for many people?

1 game in each league to be played for Round 4. The original plan was to extend round 5 so that it closed when the beta ends. I'll be happy as long as round 5 is all done by that time so 3 weeks for round 4 and 3 weeks for round 5 should be fine.