Vassal Leagues - Ashigaru Association

scuttlebut

Vassal Leagues - Ashigaru Association

As two players won't be able to play their game until this weekend, I will edit the post after they've played to show the first round results.

However I have drawn round 2 and it is as follows:

Station (Ten Thunders, cannot use Kill Protege or Grudge) vs Jasksta (Neverborn).

LaundryKing (Ressers, cannot use Kill Protege or Army of the Dead) vs Nephilim Nate (Outcasts).

Seregon (Outcasts, cannot use Grudge or Breakthrough) vs Barnaberible (Arcanists, cannot use Alternate Route or Breakthrough).

Leebat (Guild, cannot use Breakthrough or Stake a Claim) vs Nepalese_Ninja (Ressers, cannot use Kill Protege or Stake a Claim)

Games are to be played by the 4th of May. Results are to be sent to me and I need to know the masters used, the strategy, the schemes and the score.

Good luck everyone

Edited by scuttlebut

All games played now and here are the scores on the doors after round 1

LaundryKing(Nicodem – Kill Protege, Army of the Dead) 8 – 4 Station (Misaki – Kill Protege, Grudge) – Master of the Hill

Barnaberible (Mei Feng – Alternate Route, Breakthrough) 7 – 6 Nepalese_Ninja (Nicodem – Kill Protege, Stake a Claim) – A Line in the Sand

Seregon (Viks – Grudge, Breakthrough) 6 – 0 Leebat (Hoffman – Breakthrough, Stake a Claim) – Land Grab

Nephilim Nate (Hamelin – Bodyguard, Plague on Malifaux) 8 – 2 Jasksta (Jacob – Stake a Claim, Bodyguard) – Master of the Hill

1. Nephilim Nate 3pts, +6VPD, 8VPs
  2. Seregon 3pts, +6VPD, 6VPs
  3. LaundryKing 3pts, +4VPD, 8VPs
  4. Barnaberible 3pts, +1VPD, 7VPs
  5. Nepalese_Ninja 0pts, -1VPD, 6VPs
  6. Station 0pts, -4VPD, 4VPs
  7. Jasksta 0pts, -6VPD, 2VPs
  8. Leebat 0pts, -6VPD, 0VPs

And the round 2 draw is

Station (Ten Thunders, cannot use Kill Protege or Grudge) vs Jasksta (Neverborn, cannot use Bodyguard or Stake a Claim)

LaundryKing (Ressers, cannot use Kill Protege or Army of the Dead) vs Nephilim Nate (Outcasts, cannot use Bodyguard or Plague on Malifaux)

Leebat (Guild, cannot use Breakthrough or Stake a Claim) vs Nepalese_Ninja (Ressers, cannot use Kill Protege or Stake a Claim)

Seregon (Outcasts, cannot use Grudge or Breakthrough) vs Barnaberible (Arcanists, cannot use Alternate Route or Breakthrough)

Games are to be played by the 4th of May. Results are to be sent to me and I need to know the masters used, the strategy, the schemes and the score.

Good luck everyone

Edited by scuttlebut

• 2 weeks later...

Round 2 is in the bank and here are the scores on the doors:

Barnaberible (Colette – Sabotage, Stake a Claim) 7 – 4 Seregon (Viks – Stake a Claim, Steal Relic) – Line in the Sand

Nephilim Nate (Von Schill – Kill Protege, Hold Out) 4 – 1 LaundryKing (Yan Lo – Steal Relic, Frame for Murder) – Beatdown

Nepalese_Ninja (Nicodem– Assassinate, Grudge) 4 – 2 Leebat (Lady Justice – Hold Out, Grudge) – Line in the Sand

Psientologist (Mei Feng– Frame for Murder, Eye for an Eye) 7 – 1 Station (Misaki – Saving Face, Stake a Claim) – Master of the Hill

Here's the league table after round 2:

post-7157-13911929388027_thumb.jpg

Strats & schemes:

post-7157-13911929388201_thumb.jpg

Leaders:

post-7157-13911929388398_thumb.jpg

And here's the round 3 draw:

Nepalese_Ninja - cannot use Kill Protege, Stake a Claim, Assassinate, Grudge

v

Seregon - cannot use Breakthrough, Grudge, Stake a Claim, Steal Relic

Leebat - cannot use Breakthrough, Stake a Claim, Grudge, Hold Out

v

Nephilim Nate - cannot use Bodyguard, Plague on Malifaux, Kill Protege, Hold Out

Barnaberible - cannot use Alternate Route, Breakthrough, Stake a Claim, Sabotage

v

Station cannot use Kill Protege, Grudge, Saving Face, Stake a Claim

Psientologist - cannot use Kill Protege, Sabotage, Frame for Murder, Eye for an Eye

v

LaundryKing cannot use Kill Protege, Army of the Dead, Steal Relic, Frame for Murder

Games are to be played by May 18th and results communicated to me in the usual way.

Good luck all.

• 3 weeks later...

Everybody has played their round 3 games and here are the scores:

Seregon (Viks – Bodyguard, Hold Out) 3 – 1 Nepalese Ninja (Nicodem – Bodyguard, Army of the Dead) – Beatdown

Euclid (finally disovered that's his forum name, not LaundryKing) (McMourning – Bodyguard, Breakthrough) 5 – 4 Psientologist (Mei Feng – Bodyguard, Steal Relic) – Land Grab

Barnaberible (Colette – Hold Out, Power Ritual) 5 – 4 Station (Misaki – Breakthrough, Hold Out) – Line in the Sand

Nephilim Nate (Hamelin – Stake a Claim, Grudge) 8 – 2 Tumling (taking the place of Leebat who had to drop out) (Kirai – Kill Protege, Frame for Murder) – Line in the Sand

Table looks like this:

post-7157-13911929599131_thumb.jpg

Strats & schemes:

post-7157-13911929599313_thumb.jpg

Leaders:

post-7157-13911929599619_thumb.jpg

And the draw for round 4:

Seregon (cannot use Stake a Claim, Steal Relic, Bodyguard, Hold Out) vs Psientologist (cannot use Frame for Murder, Eye for an Eye, Bodyguard, Steal Relic)

Euclid (cannot use Steal Relic, Frame for Murder, Bodyguard, Breakthrough) vs Nepalese Ninja (cannot use Assassinate, Grudge, Bodyguard, Army of the Dead)

Nephilim Nate (cannot use Kill Protégé, Hold Out, Stake a Claim, Grudge) vs Barnaberible (cannot use Stake a Claim, Sabotage, Power Ritual, Hold Out)

Tumling (cannot use Grudge, Hold Out, Kill Protege, Frame for Murder) vs Station (cannot use Saving Face, Stake a Claim, Hold Out, Breakthrough)

Games are to be played by the first of June and results communicated to me in the usual way.

Good luck all

Edited by scuttlebut