UK Custom Fate Deck US Order Update

ukrocky

Howdy y'all.Just an update with regards to the fate decks for the UK.

They are in the UK (Hooray!) at Customs (Arse.). I honestly expected the turn around from them being in the US to the UK to be longer, so had them posted to my home address, as opposed to my university address, with one eye on when my rent on my university address runs out, and went for the safe option.

This means that when I get them from customs, they'll be sat in Harrogate, where I return at the end of May/beginning of June.I will try and get one of the Harrogate lot to take them to a tournament, so if someone from your club is going to a tournament before June, let me know, and I'll get something sorted!

Now here's the painful bit. Royal Mail put their prices up. I don't really care, I'll cover it. The postage from the US for the 17lb (I know...) parcel was £62. The customs charge was £60. So here's how I'm looking at covering it. I've split everyone's orders into 'units'. A fate Deck or Scheme deck is 2 units, and the scheme update is 1 unit. The total order came to 141 units (21 Scheme Decks, 35 Fate Decks and 29 Updates!), so the cost is 86p per unit.That means an order of 1 Fate Deck, 1 Scheme Deck and 1 Scheme Update will be 5 units, for a total of £4.30.

Sorry about this extra cost, I know it's a ball ache and anyone with any issues feel free to email/PM me!I'll be sorting out Paypal invoices tonight, but just wanted to update you all!

Thanks,

Craig

Update - Stupid fecking paypal.

I've sent everyone an invoice out. But that was taking fees. So I've cancelled the invoices, so if people could just get the amount from their invoice and send me it, that'd be grand.

Sorry guys! Paypal said the buyer would be able to choose but apparently not!

Edited by ukrocky

Stupid fecking paypal.

I've sent everyone an invoice out. But that was taking fees. So I've cancelled the invoices, so if people could just get the amount from their invoice and send me it, that'd be grand.

Sorry guys! Paypal said the buyer would be able to choose but apparently not!