35 Pt Tournament - Manchester, CT April 13

trunks651

doh, wish I knew about it earlier, though probably couldn't have made it down due to work!

Trunks, I'm gonna shoot you a PM in hopes of getting an email address out of you, the Henchmen around Mass/NH are trying to get organized a bit more through a google group. If you get me your email I can add you in to the mix as well!

Ditto, wish I had known earlier.

Would have loved to make the trip down. I am from CT so could have stayed with family for the weekend and made the trip up Sat for the tourney!

As Drool_bucket mentioned we are trying to pull together all NE henchman to a mailing list, and google calendar so we can all coordinate events in the New England area.

This is a perfect example of an event we would loved to have had on the radar!

I will email my friends who live in the area and tell them to head over...no guarantees they can make it though.

Well, if you can't make this one there's going to be another tournament on 4/21 at Card Empire in Torrington, CT. 1pm as well. That post should be coming soon.

Very nice to hear there are tourneys going on in CT and multiple ones, is just awesome.

Sadly, that weekend is Adepticon, so I'll be in Chicago, getting a big fill of Malifaux :)

I'll let my friends know about that one also.

You should get on our Google Group so we can add you (and these events to the calendar)!

Here is the post I started trying to coordinate New Englanders.