Gremlin Guy's Models

Gremlin guy

I had a friend take these pics and email them to me. I'm working from an IPad from Sttarbucks, so I'm not sure if this link will work.

gropen://0/Malifaux/Malifaux minis/Picture 9.jpg?cc=1

gropen://0/Malifaux/Malifaux minis/Picture 8.jpg?cc=1

gropen://0/Malifaux/Malifaux minis/Picture 7.jpg?cc=1

gropen://0/Malifaux/Malifaux minis/Picture 6.jpg?cc=1

gropen://0/Malifaux/Malifaux minis/Picture 5.jpg?cc=1

gropen://0/Malifaux/Malifaux minis/Picture 4.jpg?cc=1

gropen://0/Malifaux/Malifaux minis/Picture 3.jpg?cc=1

If they don't work, I'll try to get them in later today.

Edit: didn't work. Anyone have experience uploading images from an iPad?

Edited by Gremlin guy

Thank you for the compliment! I still have tons of models to paint, my slop haulers are only primer green, I can find the box for my unassembled Burt, then there's Wong, Gracie, and I need to find some hog whisperers. I'll probably redo the bases one I paint the rest, but some might just get some quick mud paint too.

This was the second crew I painted. After all the gremlins and little dolls, the bad juju was great to paint and felt almost like abstract art. I looked at his from the Earth Talent and thought sweet I'll just splash some green, brow, and maybe a little orange all over!

post-12582-1391192892968_thumb.jpg

You may notice the Silurrids are different colors. Based on the poses, this is supposed to represent diferent stages of alertness. The purple is relaxed, the orange is wary, and the red is full attack!

Edited by Gremlin guy
More info

Thank you both for the compliments. I'll be adding a Leveticus box set soon. I'm having that one painted and based by someone else, simply because I don't have enought time. I also picked up a large bayou base for the bad juju, so I'll have to paint it and rebase. (any tricks to taking a model off it's old base? I'm just going to pull and hope it doesn't break.)

I should also be getting a Molly and Lucius box set in the next week or so.

After that I just need to build up more interest where I live so I can get more games in!

Note: all spelling errors are attributed to the iPad.

• 2 weeks later...