MnuTheArsonist's Painting

Hi there!! Here are some of my paintings, I hope you like it!!

Nicodem

NicodemBand_zps94841e7a.jpg

Nicodemband2_zps26f12fe7.jpg

Nicodemband1_zpsd9b78151.jpg

Rasputina & Kaeris

IceampFire-_zps7dc1c25b.jpg

RasputinaFront-_zps9a9b7bd9.jpg

KaerisFront-_zps4a57db41.jpg

KaerisBack-_zps98cc75f9.jpg

If you want to see miniatures closer and more detailed:

http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/ManuTheArsonist/library/Malifaux%20-%20Resurrectionist?page=1

http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/ManuTheArsonist/library/Malifaux%20-%20Arcanists?page=1

I'll be uploading more paint jobs over here.

Kind regards from Spain!!

Thank you all!!! I'm really glad you like my models!!

I'll try to do my best explaining the paint scheme on Kaeri's feathers (my English is not bad, but I have still to improve it, so sorry for the mistakes *wink*). I used Citadel's "Scorched brown" as base coat. Next I painted all but the intermediate lines between each feather with "Hot Orange" (a Vallejo Game Color paint can). Then I started blending (I think "to blend" is the English word for this painting technique) Hot Orange and "Orange Fire" (also a Vallejo Game Color paint can). Next I blended just with "Orange Fire". Next I blended with "Orange Fire" and "Flat Yellow" (a Vallejo Model Color paint can). Next I blended just with Flat Yellow. To finish I painted just the edges with Flat Yellow and a little bit of white (I think the name of that is to outline...).

I hope you can understand this explanation, it's the first time I have tried to do so.