Yan Lo Alternative Tactic Discussion

ShaddowKatt

So I recently bought Yan Lo on a whim with my girlfriend getting Jakob Lynch. We ran them out of the box (after getting some painting and basing done that weekend - can post pics later if anyone wants to see), plus a few extra minions here and there. We had a lot of fun but now I want to get some neat additions to this crew. Something fun and exciting or something optimized and kickass. Either, or would be fine with me.

I've heard a few people talking about "something cool" with The Drowned and Yan Lo, but never really saw what that "something cool" was. If anyone could explain that I would be interested in hearing the combo or whatever they do for Yan Lo.

I was also thinking about running a crap ton of Canine Remains to Chi Hulk out with the Master; or I've heard that Izamu, The Armor is good to take and then take a couple Canine Remains with him and zerg-rush the opponent. I read the post out there somewhere and it sounded fun but hard to control.

Anyways, has anyone out there done anything neat with Yan Lo? If so, post here. I'd be happy to read your tactics!

(I ran 3x: Ashigaru, Chiaki, The Neice, Yan Lo, (proxy) Toshiro and (proxy) Yin, The Pendangalan)